Tiger Woods "Accident"

According to today's Times they're queueing up to reveal he's shagged them.

If this doesnt prove that the poon is all powerful, I dont know what will. You have a wife that looks like this;

Elin%20woods.jpg

NYHETER-20s09elin_368.jpg

Yet still feel the need to dip your wick elsewhere. I suppose its also testament that even the hottest women become a pain in the arse eventually....

;)

TFC said:
If this doesnt prove that the poon is all powerful, I dont know what will. You have a wife that looks like this;

Elin%20woods.jpg

Yet still feel the need to dip your wick elsewhere. I suppose its also testament that even the hottest women become a pain in the arse eventually....

;)

Now she (his Swedish wife) is quite fit, obviously, but actually on close inspection her "boat race" is almost a bit funny looking - and thats from a magazine shoot when she will be looking her absolute best. If you are Tiger Woods (anyone?) I suspect that you could do a lot better, and get offers from said ladies all the time.

bowdonblue said:
TFC said:

Elin%20woods.jpg

;)

Now she (his Swedish wife) is quite fit, obviously, but actually on close inspection her "boat race" is almost a bit funny looking - and thats from a magazine shoot when she will be looking her absolute best. If you are Tiger Woods (anyone?) I suspect that you could do a lot better, and get offers from said ladies all the time.
fuck me some people are fussy :0)

Wow, its all over for le Tigre....since I woke up this morning there has been more allegations, texts, emails, but the pièce de résistance is the voicemail to the cocktail waitress.

Wave goodbye to half a billion Tiger (you thick twat!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.