Tiger Woods "Accident"

TFC said:
Wow, its all over for le Tigre....since I woke up this morning there has been more allegations, texts, emails, but the pièce de résistance is the voicemail to the cocktail waitress.

Wave goodbye to half a billion Tiger (you thick twat!)

Yep there's a link on tmz.com of a voicemail that Tiger leaves on his mistress' phone. Sounds like it really is him.
http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/1202_tiger.mp3

bigquinn772 said:
TFC said:
Wow, its all over for le Tigre....since I woke up this morning there has been more allegations, texts, emails, but the pièce de résistance is the voicemail to the cocktail waitress.

Wave goodbye to half a billion Tiger (you thick twat!)

Yep there's a link on tmz.com of a voicemail that Tiger leaves on his mistress' phone. Sounds like it really is him.
http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/1202_tiger.mp3

"Hi this is Tiger Woods and this call is sponsored by Gillette as the wife will be using the new fusion razors to cut of my dick as it's the best a man can get..."

What a dick!! His wife is hot as fuck, I think it was Paul Newman said 'why go out for a burger when you've got steak at home'.

This wont hurt his career at all, american loves a come back story, look at Britney Spears ffs.

I cannot believe that somebody so high profile would think he would ever get away with it.

And I cannot believe someone would cheat on someone so beautiful.....especially when like Tiger you've got a face like a smacked arse. I know he's got some serious ching ching but come on, he's not a good looking chap.

And as for BowdonBlue suggesting she's not that gorgeous.........I and 99.9% of women probably wouldnt mind looking not that clever in the face, I'll bet!

Thanx4Knives said:
What a dick!! His wife is hot as fuck, I think it was Paul Newman said 'why go out for a burger when you've got steak at home'.

This wont hurt his career at all, american loves a come back story, look at Britney Spears ffs.

Think even back home we all love a good "rich and famous person does something fucking stupid, then apologizes, all is forgiven and they make even more money as a result" story.....

What is wrong with the human race?!

Blumers Bloomers said:
I cannot believe that somebody so high profile would think he would ever get away with it.

And I cannot believe someone would cheat on someone so beautiful.....especially when like Tiger you've got a face like a smacked arse. I know he's got some serious ching ching but come on, he's not a good looking chap.

And as for BowdonBlue suggesting she's not that gorgeous.........I and 99.9% of women probably wouldnt mind looking not that clever in the face, I'll bet!

Racism!!!!!11 lulz

I think he looks better with his cap on, he has an odd hairline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.