Time added on

Good for the injuries but there is going to be a stage in the season where we could do with the correct amount of injury time.

I have always wondered about that conflict....when the ref blows early because there is no point and the betting outcome market.
I cashed out with about on about 82 For £52 not bad for a quid.
City are always capable of these crazy scores ..always worth a quid.

The last thing football needs is referees factoring in betting outcomes.
I suppose the question is not about factoring in betting outcomes of course, but more so, was the ref right to blow his whistle early? He is effectively deciding that Luton cannot make their way back into the game. At local level, the manager of the losing team would ask to blow early if the result was sacrificed. I am guessing it still happens at this level?

I suppose the question is not about factoring in betting outcomes of course, but more so, was the ref right to blow his whistle early? He is effectively deciding that Luton cannot make their way back into the game. At local level, the manager of the losing team would ask to blow early if the result was sacrificed. I am guessing it still happens at this level?
It happens in most competitions where GD isn’t a factor. World Cups and Chsmpions League included.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.