Time for a new tune?

I've said it before, but we've got classic uplifting Manc tunes from the Hollies - He Ain't Heavy or, The Air That I Breathe. If Noel or Liam could tweak the lyrics and put it out before a cup final, it's job sorted.
Blue Moon is dire 'cause we only ever sing the dreary chorus.
All together now... "The road is lo-o-ong, with many a winding turn ..."

We sang that for the Goat years ago too and I posted on here about adapting it to 'Sometimes, all I need is a class Portugese, that's Bernardo' (he was playing better then though !!) Be nice to adapt this and Wonderwall as a basis for a couple of new totally City songs

I know a team that is so sweet, its so fine it can't be beat, Got everything that I desire, always sets the pitch on fire.
I want City, I want City, I want City, I want City, I want City, I want City, I want City, I want City.

bow wow wow

I know a team that is so sweet, its so fine it can't be beat, Got everything that I desire, always sets the pitch on fire.
I want City, I want City, I want City, I want City, I want City, I want City, I want City, I want City.

bow wow wow

LOL

It should be “You’re the one for me City”. Ticks every box, short, catchy, original and better than generic, stolen crap sang by other clubs. And most of all, it would be a City song, so won’t die like player and manager songs do. One day, I hope.

Last edited:
And for the hateful 8.
The O'Jays hit Back stabbers
'They smile in your face
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers'

My take,keep it simple.
Stand up if you HATE the 9...

Your just a woman for the arsenal a woman for the arsenal Burnley a woman for the arsenal
Plus the other 7 when we play them,short and sweet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.