Time for my 10 cents...

Pollerz said:
samharris said:
quote;
Again I'll ask if someone can tell me something that hasn't already been rumoured in the papers?

well the mirror is running a story about you being a bit of a twat for taking a football forum faaaaaaaaar too seriously..

HA!! well.. here is the thing... WHY dont you tell us something that hasnt been rumoured in the papers? because as i see it we have been linked with every possible player in the world.. so your whole argument is null and void...

BUT i will humour you and give you some information that is NOT in the papers.

firstly... Ireland has been given the captancy for a few games in the US to build up his confidence this is FACT.

secondly- Mancini rates HART, big time. Dont be shocked if hes in net alot more then many expect this season.

3rdly - We are not trying to offload robinho as frequently as the papers suggest. He has been offered to inter but thats about it. WE have absolutly no problems in keeping hold of him (i know many ppl dont want to hear that)

Sorry i cant tell you more.. it is what it is im not going to make up some bullshit just so that you feel happy about it. and to be pretty fair you should stop acting the prick and be happy you get any information..

Thanks mate, something that isn't in the paper!

Ireland's my favourite player and it destroyed me to see him have such a poxy season. I'd hate to see him sold and if what you say is true about him being handed the captaincy on tour, then I'm all for it, not least because it says that Mancini DEFINITELY doesn't want him to leave.

He suffered from everything you could last season - drop in form, injuries, viruses etc, so I can't imagine him having a worst season this time.

Its make or break for him now and I hope he takes it with both hands, because I've a feeling he'll do it somewhere else if not...

I think its tight between Hart and Given, but Given just edges it for me still. Hart's latest interviews give off an air of "I'm not entirely happy to be back here" IMO, so it will be interesting to see how he reacts if the No 1 is given to Shay.

Again, thanks for your info - you should have had that as your OP.

Lots of love,

The latest "RAG" on the forum.

glen quagmire said:
Is there any plans for anymore sky blue news mate?

Erm not under that name no. The person whos original idea that is is a mod on another city forum which i cant name on here, Basically ive been asked to do another but i dont know if i have the time yet. If we do decide to do so then im sure it will be posted up on here.

Ive been looking into the possibility of doing a writen blog also. As its much easier then speaking. obviously not as easy to read as it is to hear so its all still in the process of thought really mate.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 pm --<br /><br />
RazorH said:
Pollerz said:
HA!! well.. here is the thing... WHY dont you tell us something that hasnt been rumoured in the papers? because as i see it we have been linked with every possible player in the world.. so your whole argument is null and void...

firstly... Ireland has been given the captancy for a few games in the US to build up his confidence this is FACT.

secondly- Mancini rates HART, big time. Dont be shocked if hes in net alot more then many expect this season.

3rdly - We are not trying to offload robinho as frequently as the papers suggest. He has been offered to inter but thats about it. WE have absolutly no problems in keeping hold of him (i know many ppl dont want to hear that)

Sorry i cant tell you more.. it is what it is im not going to make up some bullshit just so that you feel happy about it. and to be pretty fair you should stop acting the prick and be happy you get any information..

Ireland's my favourite player and it destroyed me to see him have such a poxy season. I'd hate to see him sold and if what you say is true about him being handed the captaincy on tour, then I'm all for it, not least because it says that Mancini DEFINITELY doesn't want him to leave.

He suffered from everything you could last season - drop in form, injuries, viruses etc, so I can't imagine him having a worst season this time.

Its make or break for him now and I hope he takes it with both hands, because I've a feeling he'll do it somewhere else if not...

I think its tight between Hart and Given, but Given just edges it for me still. Hart's latest interviews give off an air of "I'm not entirely happy to be back here" IMO, so it will be interesting to see how he reacts if the No 1 is given to Shay.

Lots of love,

This is a transfer forum and it aint transfer news so... :P

and yes. Welcome to the RAG rank. enjoy.

tonytheblueboy said:
Pollerz said:
This is what i fully expect our lineup to be for the first game

--------------------Given------------------

Boateng-----Toure-----Lescott-----Kolarov

------------Yaya --------Gaz baz---------

------------------Silva------------------

----AJ------------ADE ----------Tevez (AJ and tevez switching sides during games)

That leaves a bench of-- Kompany, Ireland, Bridge, Zabba, SWP, Bellerz, Hart, Balotelli/dzeko.

now thats a " WOW " moment :)

WOW, but think Komps is better than Kolo. Then again this could cause fun with one of new signings :-)

-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 pm --

Pollerz said:

Great news and good idea hope Ireland floats in and out of the team to give us a different option and doesnt take it personally if not first name on sheet :-) :-)

Pollerz said:

Not so good - think hes disruptive and a bad example for younger players. Then again a good example of how to be a prick when you dont get own way

RazorH said:
Pollerz said:

Lots of love,

Ref your take on Hart. Have you seen the interview he gave on the OS only a couple of days ago ??????????
Forgive me,but he sounded very enthusiastic at being back amongst his Team mates and NOT the crap you`ve just stated !!!!!!!!
Fact NOT fiction.

I agree hart looked happy to be back perhaps he thinks he will be first choice this season ,given used for cup games .

Pollerz said:
samharris said:
quote;
Again I'll ask if someone can tell me something that hasn't already been rumoured in the papers?

well the mirror is running a story about you being a bit of a twat for taking a football forum faaaaaaaaar too seriously..

hey mate any news on bellamy , would be really pissed if he leaves , guyz on koora forum are saying that sheikh likes bellamy and he wont leave - any truth in this.

RazorH said:
Pollerz said:

Ireland's my favourite city player and it destroyed me to see him have such a poxy season. I'd hate to see him sold and if what you say is true about him being handed the captaincy on tour, then I'm all for it, not least because it says that Mancini DEFINITELY doesn't want him to leave.

Its make or break for him now and I hope he takes it with both hands, because I've a feeling he'll do it somewhere else if not...the swamp

I think its tight between Hart and Given, but Given just edges it for me still. Hart's latest interviews give off an air of "I'm not entirely happy to be back here" IMU im making it up), so it will be interesting to see how he reacts if the No 1 is given to Shay.

Lots of love,

even without my inserts, still smells of rag, when i'm convinced otherwise i will apologise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.