Time for our fans to become the impeccable?

The OP's right, I've never seen city fans quite so arrogant and cocky and it doesn't sit well with me, we get more like rag fans by the week.

We'll score when we want?
We'll buy your club and burn it down?

Remember where we came from blues, have pride by all means but have some humility too.

Some dick will probably come on and claim that we've never been so cocky and arrogant

Total bollox imo

As United fans are finding out now, "Be nice to the people on the way up, you meet the same people on the way down"!!!

We have been to the bottom. That's the difference. Give other teams and fans respect. Apart from the Rags.They are going to pay.

paulchapo said:
I have noticed a few posters on here lately disrespecting other clubs and their fans,taking the mickey and called them 'small clubs' etcetera.Thankfully they are in a small minority at the moment.

This attitude dismays me and goes against everything i believe supporting City should be about,after 44 years of following them.

We have always been known for our humour,usually self depreciating as we have been rubbish for so many years.

Now we are having a small amount of success and watching a decent team for once let's not forget where we come from and what we stand for.

Sure other clubs fans attitudes towards us have and will change,but i would like ours to remain the same.The same humour,banter and giving credit where credit is due if we are beaten,or someone gives a good performance against us.

No sack that.I want us to be even better.When we do get beaten and we will,as disappointed as we will be,i would like us to applaud the other team and their fans.I want other teams,the media and their fans say,''Well that City,they have spent loads of money,are at the top...but give them credit!They have never become arrogant or took the piss!''

Come on Blues we can do it,because this IS us!

PS:All this doesn't apply to the rags or their fans,lol!

spot on post fella,its the arrogance of utd fans that gets everyones back up,don't let us become like that!
I`ll take all the shite in the world off rags as long as we are winning.trophies is we want and that`s the "shut the fuck up"message we can give em.

paulchapo said:
I have noticed a few posters on here lately disrespecting other clubs and their fans,taking the mickey and called them 'small clubs' etcetera.Thankfully they are in a small minority at the moment.

This attitude dismays me and goes against everything i believe supporting City should be about,after 44 years of following them.

We have always been known for our humour,usually self depreciating as we have been rubbish for so many years.

Now we are having a small amount of success and watching a decent team for once let's not forget where we come from and what we stand for.

Sure other clubs fans attitudes towards us have and will change,but i would like ours to remain the same.The same humour,banter and giving credit where credit is due if we are beaten,or someone gives a good performance against us.

No sack that.I want us to be even better.When we do get beaten and we will,as disappointed as we will be,i would like us to applaud the other team and their fans.I want other teams,the media and their fans say,''Well that City,they have spent loads of money,are at the top...but give them credit!They have never become arrogant or took the piss!''

these songs including the mvnich songs are sung at away matches and by definition some of our most loyal fans not just posters on a web based forum so get over it they will run there course and be replaced

this has always been the way

oxopop said:
paulchapo said:

spot on post fella,its the arrogance of utd fans that gets everyones back up,don't let us become like that!
I`ll take all the shite in the world off rags as long as we are winning.trophies is we want and that`s the "shut the fuck up"message we can give em.

I would rather stop supporting City ( and that's not going to happen ) than have us seen as arrogant as the rags. Yes some fans do not understand irony ( or for those fans when we are taking the piss out ourselves ) but we must not even attempt to sound like the scum, end off.

I think we could get this going in a few weeks time

You are a scouser
A lovely scouser
You're only happy
On Giro day
Would you like a cup of tea
And then some scones
Then feel free to take my hubcaps away

It should of been a draw
It should of been a draw
You were very unlucky
It should of been a draw.

paulchapo said:
Ha ha some nice humour!

Look...i know i come across sounding like the fucking reincarnation of Christ...trust me i'm not!
...we say You are, Lord ...and we should know ...we've followed a few !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.