Time To Back The Manager...

As others have posted, the elephant in the room continues to be Mourinho.

I'm of the belief Mancini would be sacked if we do not realise either the league or two pieces of silverware, to offset this.

I decent gauge should be the lack of urgency concerning Bobby's current contract.

Setting the pace for so long this season, has probably done him no favours, should we come up just short.

But in light of last summer's investment, our final league finish last year, not sure how many positives the owners would derive.

Mourinho's supposed option of Manure has been taken off the table for the next three years, coupled with winning La Liga or the Champions League, this season, I believe the odds on Bobby seeing it out might be drastically reduced.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I'm of the belief Mancini would be sacked if we do not realise either the league or two pieces of silverware, to offset this.

I decent gauge should be the lack of urgency concerning Bobby's current contract.

Setting the pace for so long this season, has probably done him no favours, should we come up just short.

But in light of last summer's investment, our final league finish last year, not sure how many positives the owners would derive.

Mourinho's supposed option of Manure has been taken off the table for the next three years, coupled with winning La Liga or the Champions League, this season, I believe the odds on Bobby seeing it out might be drastically reduced.

Posts like this should come with a health warning. I expect there's a few forum users who will read it then spontaneously combust!

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Posts like this should come with a health warning. I expect there's a few forum users who will read it then spontaneously combust!

No need, and should cool their adour.

It's Groundhog Day around this time for past three season.

Bobby has delivered and I expect him to do so again.

Mourinho does what is best for him and reads the landscape better than anyone.

Our owners, however, should not be underestimated when it comes to being ruthless.

Ask Mark Hughes.

PMSL at this thread. Groundhog day is the word.

You're going to get spittle all over you, Tolm, unless the age of the thread keeps the dogs away.

I'm feeling the rumble of boots of an army.

I'm hearing the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I'm hearing the trumpet, the clarion cry, "Forza Mancini. Death to Jose and the Cabal".

This is going to be good...

Didsbury Dave said:
PMSL at this thread. Groundhog day is the word.

You're going to get spittle all over you, Tolm, unless the age of the thread keeps the dogs away.

Suppose it's the type of thread which ebbs and flows with the tide, or results?

There's not a blue on here who would sacrifice a league title for anything else.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Sorry, not convinced they're that short termist or trigger happy, if they are then I predict a very hit and miss future for us, see Chelsea.

Didsbury Dave said:
I'm feeling the rumble of boots of an army.

I'm hearing the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I'm hearing the trumpet, the clarion cry, "Forza Mancini. Death to Jose and the Cabal".

This is going to be good...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExH7h9Lk5HY[/youtube]

Not particularly relevant but any excuse to listen this song ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.