TIME TO END THE POSTER.

theboyfrombrazil said:
I think the club should have 50,000 leaflets made of the same picture and drop them over the swamp on their 1st home game.

Hahaha, oh how I would pay to see that.

My dad only speaks "tongue-in-cheek" style these days, so don't worry I know it when I see it too ;)

bluesyob said:
samharris said:
I think sarcasm is lost on here sometimes..I got the post too.
yeah sure you did!!! cos sarcasm is very evident in text form, how silly of me i do apologise will you ever learn to forgive me im sorry :)

stop being a twat.

:)

We just have some very thick t**** that come on here, I despair with some of them

Good Post lost on the rabble as usual

A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.

2mphkq9.jpg

Sky Blue said:
Bluebeer said:
or why dont you just bend over and let the rag fuckers keep lubing up!

bout time they got some shit back......as hughes said, they happily parade a poster saying "33years and counting"

man up ffs

Last train to Clarkiesville time....

Nah mate, I think we might need a few Specials tonight (although as has been mentioned think that might go flying over the bar as well).

Superb OP

A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.

WOW. Did so few City fans understand the humour and irony in this!!! Those that said RAG then SHAME ON YOU <lol>.....Yup, Lets have Dennis Laws Heel!! ha ha ha....excellent my man.

MANC TRONIX said:
A Blue said:

2mphkq9.jpg

There we go. I could feel waves of hate coming from the far end of the ground. Swore I would never set foot in that cess pit again.
Then again, I swear never to renew my Season Ticket every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.