TIME TO END THE POSTER.

dammit ive already ordered my carlos tevez t-shirt shit :P arr well cant wait till my raggy rag mates see it

A Blue
Post subject: TIME TO END THE POSTER.

I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.
I believe the OP is taking the piss!

It seems that some of you have a big whooooooosssshhh sign above your heads.Ok , how about a picture of Denis with Colins arm round him. I,m sure there must be one somewhere from a game they both played in.

I think he is referring to the goal that relegated the red fuckers. So yeah!...and I know they would have still gone down anyway but so what!

Sharp as a tack some of our posters on here ;-)

How many WHOOOOOSH's are needed?

Legions of United fans have had their feelings hurt and even a Knight Of The Realm in Sir Alex Ferguson has seen cause to speak out about it.

The media are now sympathising with them and calling us small-minded and petty.

So, over the last couple of days I have been giving careful consideration to the poster and have come to the following conclusion...

fucl em.... this is just the start....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.