Time to face the music.

shadygiz said:
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103028
PMSL! Pam obviously has the bit between her teeth; two threads, putting across an identical viewpoint, in less than 2 hours! Seriously Pam, did you really need to start two threads on the same point of view, so closely to one another?

Hughes played for some of the biggest clubs in Europe, how could you say people don't know who he is? He even scored goals in European finals

Bluemoon115 said:
I'm sure no-one had ever head of Fergunson before he was a sucess at the rags, none of you lot had ever heard of Mourinho before his success in the Champions League with Porto, howe about that French bloke who took over at Arsenal 10 or so years ago?

Don't call me a rag, call me a realist when I say that that example is irrelevant for present purposes because the twisted ones didn't need a high profile manager. Wankers were already world famous because of that bloody place crash. A high profile manager wasn't as important to them but it is to us, I think.

true pro, showing loyalty...yeah right, hes a multi millionare who can pick and choose what he does...if he was just starting his career he would come in a shot for the wages we ve offered, its only because hes so rich he can stay put if he wants

crystal_mais said:
Pam said:
Hughes is out of his depth. No fucker has heard of him outside of this country. I don't imagine he was a household name in Brazil when Kaka was grouwing up. He's going to struggle to attact enough big names to get us where we want to go and its getting frustrating. At the end of the season, we need Murhinio.
Hughes is out of his depth. No fucker has heard of him outside of this country. I don't imagine he was a household name in Brazil when Kaka was grouwing up. He's going to struggle to attact enough big names to get us where we want to go and its getting frustrating. At the end of the season, we need Murhinio.

So we are blaming Hughes for our inability to attract Kaka.
Fuck me, I feel sorry for Hughes, he gets the blame for everything...

Maybe it is because we have won nothing for fucking ages and not challenged for anything in ages. If it is true that Kaka is not coming to City, that shows what a true pro is all about, not bothered about Money and showing loyalty.

Get of Hughes back and get behind the team. It will take a good couple of years to start making progress

Wait a second, I wasn't apportioning blame, FFS, I was pointing out a practical problem. If we need things to happen fast, we would have been better off to fetch SGE back because players want to work with him.

hotdel1 said:
Hughes played for some of the biggest clubs in Europe, how could you say people don't know who he is? He even scored goals in European finals

I was going to mention that in my thread in case someone brought it up. He was a flop on the continent. He came back here with his tail between his legs, having caused not a ripple in the European game.

pam does have a point if kaka has been speaking to elano about our manager what do you reckon he would say about him

crystal_mais said:
Pam said:

Maybe it is because we have won nothing for fucking ages and not challenged for anything in ages. If it is true that Kaka is not coming to City, that shows what a true pro is all about, not bothered about Money and showing loyalty.

Get of Hughes back and get behind the team. It will take a good couple of years to start making progress

This.
Impatient people!

Imagine this scenario:-

We have a manager who everybody has heard of, who has a track record of success in the game and who is telling prospective new players that, trust him, City will very soon be champions of the world.

We have Mark Hughes, who has managed Blackburn and Wales and who's man management skills of the "superstars" already at the club have been worringly shite so far.

Are people suggesting that putting a world class team together based on scenario 2 is going to be as easy as bringing in players via the status quo? How can anyone think that.

Pam said:
crystal_mais said:

Wait a second, I wasn't apportioning blame, FFS, I was pointing out a practical problem. If we need things to happen fast, we would have been better off to fetch SGE back because players want to work with him.

Yes players love playing for Sven as they have to do fuck all work and can do what ever they want. Name me players who want to work with SGE (apart from Beckham)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.