"Time To Go Mario"

citykev28 said:
shadygiz said:
what a complete load of fucking tosh

what my article? be careful or i'll poke you in the eye with my inflatable banana.

it is though mate....why not mention silva going off the boil for the best part of 3months now......why not mention some of mancinis ridiculous substitutions.....what about the lack of cover for yaya when we all knew it was coming

there will be a number of factors which will ultimately lead to us losing this title and you singling out one particular person just to appease your own displeasure is wrong mate

shadygiz said:
citykev28 said:
shadygiz said:
what a complete load of fucking tosh

what my article? be careful or i'll poke you in the eye with my inflatable banana.

it is though mate....why not mention silva going off the boil for the best part of 3months now......why not mention some of mancinis ridiculous substitutions.....what about the lack of cover for yaya when we all knew it was coming

there will be a number of factors which will ultimately lead to us losing this title and you singling out one particular person just to appease your own displeasure is wrong mate

shady, as i've pointed out three times on this thread, the article is not about the reasons why we lost the league. it's about my patience running out with mario balotelli. at the start of the article, i mentioned something about him "derailing the title bid time and time again". i didn't mean for it to come over as the ONE AND ONLY reason for us not winning the league. i know there are plenty of factors but again, it's not a post title reaction.

i've been feeling unsure about him for a month or so. before that i've defended him to the hilt. he just doesn't seem to change though. if i'd wrote an article about why we lost the league, i'd have mentioned all what you said. i think the timing of my article was bad because some have read it as me blaming mario. i actually blame that **** tevez far more.

"As of january, #mcfc owed #inter €5 million on balance of Balotelli transfer. Could help smooth a swift return"

bapi said:
"As of january, #mcfc owed #inter €5 million on balance of Balotelli transfer. Could help smooth a swift return"

say Mario in the market ....what's his tag price?

citykev28 said:
CityCTID said:
amazing how money brings out the arrogant, myopic attitude of the some City fans...it's sad!!!

Ones guilty of having such fickle, deluded brainwashed and short-sighted brainless bunch.

OK, I get it.. you don't like the guy...fair enough, BUT single handedly & solely blaming Mario ?? an apologist narrow-minded lacking the vision and foresight.

didn't know, the sheikh apparently has decided???? Time to go mario? OH How Arrogant!!! not surprised
The Golden Shit article award goes to.............

read my post on the last page you knobhead. i'm not blaming him for us losing the title. he's part of the reason though.

while you're at it, read rascal's post above. someone who disagrees with me but explains himself articulately without resorting to insults. now watch this and learn, i'll do it again. i'll disagree with rascal in a grown up manner and he won't call me arrogant or claim i'm a johnny-come-lately.

rascal, i completly understand what you're saying and i've so much wanted to feel the same and did for a long time. the difference with united closing ranks is that cantona, beckham and rooney all consistantly won games for them.

It's inappropriate post so I apologies Sir, however I completely disagree with your opinion. It's hard enough dealing with the on going anti-Mario agenda, they haven't stop printing, telling & keep repeating a complete and utter deliberate lie to damage the kid. BANG your article add insult to injury (; ......again sorry about that.

haven't found an article talks balotelli's brilliance football, charity-donating work or anything that is positive.

I wish you have some time to devote to write an article on this ****. read between the line of the article, nothing short of HATE.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2127025/Manchester-City-sell-Mario-Balotelli--Jamie-Redknapp.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... knapp.html</a>

Me and 4 other blues have organized a small piss take party for when he goes.
No cake though, only celebration beer and bubbly.

Good luck in the future Balo, thankfully it aint with us :)

I agree with what citykev is getting at totally, even if some have read it out of context.

More blog articles please :)

TCIB said:

:)

Do you accuse Mario of immaturity?

Rascal said:
TCIB said:

No need to accuse, he has said it himself. But yes i do, and i shall have the party and cheer and dance due to it also being a mates bday.

Your dying to say "but look at you then" to which i would say my actions my result in a hangover at worst so don't even try kiddo :)

Hard luck noob :)

admittedly he needs to be sold soon after the season is over for it to be near said lads bday :)

TCIB said:
Rascal said:
TCIB said:

No need to accuse, he has said it himself. But yes i do, and i shall have the party and cheer and dance due to it also being a mates bday.

Your dying to say "but look at you then" to which i would say my actions my result in a hangover at worst so don't even try kiddo :)

admittedly he needs to be sold soon after the season is over for it to be near said lads bday :)
Hes being sold on your mates birthday? Fuck me that's mega ITK status there fella.

Gaylord du Bois said:
TCIB said:
Rascal said:

Hes being sold on your mates birthday? Fuck me that's mega ITK status there fella.

Reading last lines not your strong point ? :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.