"Time To Go Mario"

Skashion said:
ban-mcfc said:
i did, and again i don't see what your point is?

harts right and hasn't behaved badly at all so how isn't he level headed in your opinion?

My only point would be that Hart's reaction to the sending off must be rairly indicative of how some of the players feel towards Ballo - Hart is level headed quality pro and his reaction must be ackowledged.

I cannot see how Hart, who was so frustrated at conceding only minutes earlier that he kicked the post (can we at least agree that kicking sturdy inanimate objects is not rational? They can't feel pain but you can; not rational.), is making a level-headed assessment of how some of the players feel towards Balo. When he's in training with Balo every day does he hate him?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfwdITiVIW8[/youtube]

Or, in a heated moment, was he simply pissed off?

don't think he hates him, i don't hate him.

i just think, he thinks, he's a fucking moron - which he is.

TCIB said:
Me and 4 other blues have organized a small piss take party for when he goes.
No cake though, only celebration beer and bubbly.

Good luck in the future Balo, thankfully it aint with us :)

I agree with what citykev is getting at totally, even if some have read it out of context.

More blog articles please :)

organized a small piss take party 2 years from now? Wow, must be some Looooooooooooooooong awaiting small party.

you gonna need party planner sir ;)

Rascal said:
A thought provoking article Kev and a good response to peoples criticism of your piece also.

This has been on my mind since i read your piece earlier today.

Mario divides opinion lke nobody i have ever seen at City. Im firmly in the love him camp. Why am i there, its because for the first time since the 70s i have been genuinely thrilled to have a player like him. He excites me like no other player has in a blue shirt as i do truly believe he could be a world great. Im fucking 47 years old this year and Mario brings the excited kid out in me. In a sense thats a shocking thing to admit but i cant help it.

Mario has his obvious downsides though and they are well catalogued on here and i dont need to trawl through them once again. Sadly though for MCFC the media, the whole fucking media appear hell bent on driving Mario out of this country. Sometimes with him i see a vulnerable young boy who is been castigated by a foreign press he clearly does not understand or deserve. Yes he can be stupid but no kid should be hammered as relentlessly as he appears to be.

Whilst thinking about this today i considered how the rags responded to the bad boy antics of Rooney, to the hysteria surrounding Beckhams sending off for England and even the extra marital shenanigans of Giggs. They closed ranks, they showered there players with there affections (yes i know rooney tried for a move etc but was soon forgiven) As much as the media castigated there players they never broke ranks. With Mario our support hasnt done this. Its not a criticism of fans who have had enough him, im merely pointing it out. I believe for Mario to become the great i think is his destiny he needs our love, he needs our forgiveness. Yet i understand why so many feel they cannot give it anymore.

I want Mario to stay, i want so much for him to be our world superstar, i want to be proud of him. Yet i understand that if our support is so split on him then perhaps it is for the best he moves on. I will be devastated if he does and i think Mario for his faults will be very sad to leave us too.

I'm with you 100% on this rascal and share your sentiments too. I'm 53 and for the same reasons as you he excites me. He's a nutter, but he's 'our' nutter.

He doesn't deserve the hammering he gets from the press, nowhere near the record of other players. Who else was nearly sick upon hearing junior Redknapp come out with the statement. "You wouldn't see that kind of behaviour at Old Trafford".. Err? Did I miss the last 6 years of Rooney?

My biggest fear as i said before is that he will become the biggest star in world football, but it won't be with us because too many Blues are falling for this ridiculous media driven smear campaign.

Get a grip people for Fucks sake.

I am in the same corner as Rascal and Levets a bit older than both of them but have seen the best and the worst City players and Balo certainly is one of those that i look forward to watching in City colours.The media knows he sells papers that is why they. love him too,who will they get to write about next season if he is not around,there is no-one who will have the same press coverage.Part of the problem also has been the City Press office who have let some of the papers get away with writing what they want,this needs to be looked at next season

When Rooney went thro a bad patch with the media he was shipped off to Arizona, I think,
to get him sorted and things went back to normal....Maybe Mario could be sorted out in the same way because he is a good player and cost 20 mill so it could be worth a last go before options really run out as everything else has already been tried.....
Also, I think he needs to be put on the pitch when the groundwork has been done after say 30 mins and then he could make a impact.

Against Arsenal he was getting more frustrated as he had no feed so he spent the game running round getting nowhere...........

Lots of goals required tonite...........Its still possible.....Everton. Villa, not going to be easy for the rags.........So come on!!!!!!!!!!!!

CityCTID said:
citykev28 said:
CityCTID said:
amazing how money brings out the arrogant, myopic attitude of the some City fans...it's sad!!!

Ones guilty of having such fickle, deluded brainwashed and short-sighted brainless bunch.

OK, I get it.. you don't like the guy...fair enough, BUT single handedly & solely blaming Mario ?? an apologist narrow-minded lacking the vision and foresight.

didn't know, the sheikh apparently has decided???? Time to go mario? OH How Arrogant!!! not surprised
The Golden Shit article award goes to.............

read my post on the last page you knobhead. i'm not blaming him for us losing the title. he's part of the reason though.

while you're at it, read rascal's post above. someone who disagrees with me but explains himself articulately without resorting to insults. now watch this and learn, i'll do it again. i'll disagree with rascal in a grown up manner and he won't call me arrogant or claim i'm a johnny-come-lately.

rascal, i completly understand what you're saying and i've so much wanted to feel the same and did for a long time. the difference with united closing ranks is that cantona, beckham and rooney all consistantly won games for them.

It's inappropriate post so I apologies Sir, however I completely disagree with your opinion. It's hard enough dealing with the on going anti-Mario agenda, they haven't stop printing, telling & keep repeating a complete and utter deliberate lie to damage the kid. BANG your article add insult to injury (; ......again sorry about that.

haven't found an article talks balotelli's brilliance football, charity-donating work or anything that is positive.

I wish you have some time to devote to write an article on this ****. read between the line of the article, nothing short of HATE.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2127025/Manchester-City-sell-Mario-Balotelli--Jamie-Redknapp.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... knapp.html</a>

To counter balance that hater Jamie , i think this article sums it up very well

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/7663508/Bye-bye-Balotelli-

I agree with him when he says Balotelli is to immature, to influence the title outcome either way . Alot of games he should be coming from the bench if Dzeko and Tevez weren't so bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.