Time to hit where it hurts

I've just moved so I'm already cancelling both. I would of done it anyway, only English club in the competition and they blatantly don't want us to win it

In the States, the satellite broadcast is +/- 10 seconds ahead of the radio feed. Since the OS provides a link to Manc radio, I have become accustom to the audio of Ian Cheeseman and Shaun Goater on the computer, and muting Martin Tyler, Danny Mills... With minimal effort, I can sync the tv and radio perfectly in under 20 seconds and enjoy Goat/Cheese with my telly. Of course it doesn't always work as planned, but when it does I love it. Will be good radio today here--Rodney Marsh has an enjoyable 2-hour show tues-thurs.
You can't beat a bit of Goat Cheese haha.

Moving house soon to the Bournemouth of the North (Hawarden) and I am seriously considering dumping Sky, I've been a subscriber for over 13 years and therefore paid a huge amount for coverage in that time!

If anybody can recommend a novice suitable box, dongle etc then please PM me

My son has recently started using a Kodi box so I am aware of them but I need something that the wife can also use

Just get her an Iron

I cancelled yesterday and if I hadn't, I'd certainly be doing so this morning after last night!

I cancelled mine in December. I'd rather put shit in my own eyeballs than pay them £24 a month

There's about a half dozen threads on the media. I wouldn't give them the time of day. I agree the only way you can change them is to hit them in the pocket. They will lose their advertising revenue. I certainly wouldn't pay to watch people slag City off.

I bought her an Audi because the 4 rings remind her of the cooker and I also had her feet surgically shortened so she can get closer to the sink

TV is her only release :-)

Karen is going to hurt you over that post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.