Time to hit where it hurts

I work with ban arsenal fan and a Bradford fan. Even they say the comments are too biased. If they carry on others will see it and ditch them. Only rags and dippers left

Posted in a different thread by me but needs to be on here as well.

I sacked off sky sports 2 months ago and will be sacking off BT sports this morning after last nights hatchet job.

Only British team left in the competition and it might as well have been PSG/French tv I'd tuned into.

Absolutely fucking disgraceful.

It doesn't bother me. I'm not an agenderist, but it's plain to see the unprofessionalism of so called experts. Mcpointy giving out tactical advice when we were in control of the game was hilarious.

However to see their faces at the end is worth the £3 a month. I actually felt sorry for Ginola - he had seen his team fail yet again in the quarters and was acting like a kindergartener.

I don't even get why Ferdinand is invited onto the show. Other than the fact that he's a moron, would they invite an ex-City legend to be in the studio when they're showing a rag game? Especially one so openly biased? To be honest though, it was a novelty to see an ex-City player who doesn't slag us off at every opportunity. Normally we get Mills or Quinn as the City quota.

As for the "empty seats" I don't even know what he was on about. I spent the rest of the game looking for the alleged empty seats and didn't see one.

i thoughts that the coverage tonight from BT was embarrassing. Lineker even looked awkward. From the choice of pundits - Wio "you've got to give them credit" (as complimentary as it got) to a spineless yet sympathetic Shay "I suppose these fans expect the worst". The lack of credit ran was constant. A rhetoric of PSG letting "us" down, City fans not good enough ran throughout.

Im not one to be paranoid of these things. I don't believe in an agenda although rag/ scouse/ arsenal bias is prevalent.

Personally I'm happy to cancel my prescription and articulate why and I would urge others to do the same. They shouldn't be allowed to serve up that biased lazy bitterness without consequence.

HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS - STOP DIRECT DEBIT
Just don't watch them pre game, HT and post game

You don't have to listen to them.

When BT had the phone monopoly their charges went up each year by more than inflation. When challenged their reasoning was that they had to keep ahead of new technology and had a huge development budget to cover.

Low and behold when the Government of the day allowed free competition BT were suddenly able to drop their prices down to match those of the new companies.

I swore then that I would never give another penny to those thieving bastards and I never have.

As for their pundits, it is not only the poor quality but the vast numbers - how much must that be costing them?

If I want an alternative opinion to my own I just talk to the chaps round me at the Etihad, we don't always agree but they are a lot more knowledgeable and interesting than all those ex-players.

In the States, the satellite broadcast is +/- 10 seconds ahead of the radio feed. Since the OS provides a link to Manc radio, I have become accustom to the audio of Ian Cheeseman and Shaun Goater on the computer, and muting Martin Tyler, Danny Mills... With minimal effort, I can sync the tv and radio perfectly in under 20 seconds and enjoy Goat/Cheese with my telly. Of course it doesn't always work as planned, but when it does I love it. Will be good radio today here--Rodney Marsh has an enjoyable 2-hour show tues-thurs.

Job criteria for punditry position with BT Sports:

Did you used to play for Manchester United or Liverpool?

If yes, congratulations, you have the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.