Time To Name The East Stand The Trautmann Stand Now.........

Its right that colin bell as a stand the other 3 should be mike doyle francis lee and frank swift

With the new youth stadium across the road, shouldn't the stands there be called the Glyn Pardoe, Alan Oakes and Mike Doyle stands?

3 lads who came up through the youth as blues who went on to make 400+ appearances.

Better than West, East, North and South!

panzer1311 said:
Cant understand why we don't rename the east stand , the Bert Trautmann stand now and not when the great man passes away , we don't have that many ' legends' at City , surely Berts one of them ,
This was my thread from August last year , some of the replies i got were embarrassing ! ,
NOW we want to name a stand after him .........FFS<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 pm --<br /><br />
the old abbey said:
panzer1311 said:
Some of the replies on this subject have been embarrassing !! ,
Bert Trautmann is without doubt THE greatest player / icon / legend in Manchester Citys history (imo)
To name a stand after him ( any stand ) would be such a marvellous occasion for all true supporters of Manchester City , and i fitting tribute to one of our ' greats ' ................
Utterr shite.look at your name.ive a long memory cock.never trust a german.

Replies like this ............ god help us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.