Time to **** off the Europa League

Turned off after the furst half. One of those City-esc performances. As it stands I'll take a 1-0 to the second leg. More worried about Vinny :-( and Swansea.

Extremely poor from several of the lads tonight and merely average from the rest. Collectively we didnt seem 'interested'. The shape also looked wrong. It was a very disjointed performance with none of our usual authority or fluidity being showed.

Dzeko showed just how shite he truly is. The guy cant even trap a ball.

I'm sure we''ll slap these at our place though because they're very very average and we did have chances.

I find it hard to have any emotion about this competition. Perhaps the players feel the same.

Personally I would love City to win this; one trophy in 36 and we're turning our noses up at a trinket?? No, I'll take it thanks, and be absolutely made up in the process.

SambaStyle said:
should win both with our squad

We should win both but not if we approach these games as though the oppo is a match for us. Too much talking up of Sporting - not been beaten etc, only lost on Sat, etc - they are a poor side and we gave them much too respect. Mario was leading them a bloody dance.

Fancy they won't keep eleven on the pitch if Mario starts next week.

The real problem is how you shake off that poor performance for the Swans match.

ManCityX said:
Taking its toll already. Kompany off injured.

Could cost us the title this competition.

Typical English arrogance.

Barca & Madrid would walk this competition. With the players we have Mancini has got to earn his money and prove he can manage successfully in a European competition.

Whisk said:
Personally I would love City to win this; one trophy in 36 and we're turning our noses up at a trinket?? No, I'll take it thanks, and be absolutely made up in the process.

I completely agree, mate.

I want us to win every trophy we can.

We've had three decades in the doldrums and had to watch scum win practically everything.

Now it's our turn and I am disgusted by anyone who wants us out of the Europa League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.