Time to pull you fingers out lads!

Mike N

It a very expensive time of year and £40 a ticket is a disgrace but there you have it.

Our first semi in nearly 30 years. If that doesnt get the juices flowing then nothing ever will.

There are still thousands of tickets left for the home semi. If you are one of those fans who should be there you should get your arses down to the stadium and get the ticket. You know who you are. If you dont buy it then some horrible rag might end up in that seat. Would you be happy about that?

Come on lads, time to do your duty. Your team needs you!

£40.00 is a bit steep but it's a small price to pay to see history in the making as we witness the first 90 minutes of a total of 180 that could possibly bring us to our first cup final for ages. It has never been more important to support the team than now.

It's cost me £34 for the Everton away. A home leg semi is not bad at forty. Look at some of the prices you pay across the board. That other Welsh bugger, Bryn Terfel, wanted £65 for a ticket at the Bridgewater. We have paid low prices for poorish fare in the past.

I don't think it is overpriced.

Sacrifice a few pints and pack in the fags!

Mike N said:
It a very expensive time of year and £40 a ticket is a disgrace but there you have it.

Our first semi in nearly 30 years. If that doesnt get the juices flowing then nothing ever will.

There are still thousands of tickets left for the home semi. If you are one of those fans who should be there you should get your arses down to the stadium and get the ticket. You know who you are. If you dont buy it then some horrible rag might end up in that seat. Would you be happy about that?

Come on lads, time to do your duty. Your team needs you!

Perhaps if the club put them on general sale rather than holding on to them and trying to extort Citycard membership out of our fans as a bribe, we might sell them?

My point really was that there are season ticket holders and people who have been to all/most of the home games this year who have not yet bought a ticket. Why would they not be in the ground that night?

I used to dream of games like this.

Mike N said:
My point really was that there are season ticket holders and people who have been to all/most of the home games this year who have not yet bought a ticket. Why would they not be in the ground that night?

I used to dream of games like this.

If they are part of the skyblue diaspora they might be unable, barring private helicopters, to get from work to the match, unless they have the day off.

i suppose the original post is aimed at a supporter like me.
well i wont be buying tickets up until the last minute if at all.Its purely financial.
im self employed and not had any money for 2 wks.
With 2 kids xmas is very expensive time
One of my kids has a birthday in a couple of days (more money)
Ive been to every round so far and taken both my kids ,so if i do go ,so do they = £40+£5x2=£10+£5 parking =£55minimum
So ,the decision will be down to The Royal Bank of Scotland

sky tot said:
i suppose the original post is aimed at a supporter like me.
well i wont be buying tickets up until the last minute if at all.Its purely financial.
im self employed and not had any money for 2 wks.
With 2 kids xmas is very expensive time
One of my kids has a birthday in a couple of days (more money)
Ive been to every round so far and taken both my kids ,so if i do go ,so do they = £40+£5x2=£10+£5 parking =£55minimum
So ,the decision will be down to The Royal Bank of Scotland

You dont have to pay to park you know :S

Not having a go at anyone and understand the finances thing completely. The timing has been awful and I think £40 is far too much. My ticket was my christmas present.

All Im trying to do is encourage anyone who can possibly make it to get their ticket now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.