Time to pull you fingers out lads!

As I said, get your seat or understand a rag will be sat in it, supporting his team.

When I was a lad I used to get up an hour before I went to bed and lick road clean with tongue...and I can still afford a ticket, although the flight from Dubai will be bloody costly.

this is fucking unbelievable how many fucking years and some wont buy a ticket for the biggest game since 99

you should be ashamed of yourselves if this game is not sold out and dont give me the i am skint shit we are all skint get your tickets you know who you are
if you dont some fucking rag muppett will

big blueballs said:
this is fucking unbelievable how many fucking years and some wont buy a ticket for the biggest game since 99

you should be ashamed of yourselves if this game is not sold out and dont give me the i am skint shit we are all skint get your tickets you know who you are

ive had a season ticket sinec 1975 but wont be going seeing im being made redundant on the friday :(

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
big blueballs said:

ive had a season ticket sinec 1975 but wont be going seeing im being made redundant on the friday :(
sorry to hear that TOHK for that reason you are exempt from my tirade

big blueballs said:
sorry to hear that TOHK for that reason you are exempt from my tirade

Cheers , any money i can save will be put aside to hopefully get my season ticket next year instead of paying £40 for just one game !!! think that makes sence ? or hopefully will get another job soon .....

big blueballs said:

not good enough,use ya cc ,go mug some rag turn him upside down shake him,steal his money,buy a ticket.go to prison,happydays.its not like youll lose your job whilst inside,look at the positives

blueblood08 said:
not good enough,use ya cc ,go mug some rag turn him upside down shake him,steal his money,buy a ticket.go to prison,happydays.its not like youll lose your job whilst inside,look at the positives

ha ha never thought of doing that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.