Time to pull you fingers out lads!

Got my ticket soon as i could , i have lost my job have over 3 grand to pay out for the next year with no real way of paying it off haha. Fuck it I want to be their.

scottyboi said:
sky tot said:
i suppose the original post is aimed at a supporter like me.
well i wont be buying tickets up until the last minute if at all.Its purely financial.
im self employed and not had any money for 2 wks.
With 2 kids xmas is very expensive time
One of my kids has a birthday in a couple of days (more money)
Ive been to every round so far and taken both my kids ,so if i do go ,so do they = £40+£5x2=£10+£5 parking =£55minimum
So ,the decision will be down to The Royal Bank of Scotland

You dont have to pay to park you know :S
i know,but have my work tools in the back and if i lose my car and my tools ,i have no work..
its not worth the risk

sky tot said:
scottyboi said:
You dont have to pay to park you know :S
i know,but have my work tools in the back and if i lose my car and my tools ,i have no work..
its not worth the risk
jesus christ,im self employed had no work for 2 weeks,have 3 kids a wife,whos birthday i might add is on christmas day,if i had to prostitute myself to be at this game i would ,how after all this time ,a semi final against of all people the rags can u come up with the excuse,my tools are in my car,get real ,get a life and get your ticket,
if this is really your wife telling you that you cant go,cos you dont need the expense,tell her to fuck off cos ,youve loved city longer than her.id crawl over broken glass to be at this game.
2nd ly if you have a season ticket, and we get to the final,can i have your ticket for wembley,as im sure your tools will stop you getting there ,or maybe you will be working and cant go any way,and im sure i can find someon for it who will struggle to get one

blueblood08 said:
sky tot said:
its not worth the risk
jesus christ,im self employed had no work for 2 weeks,have 3 kids a wife,whos birthday i might add is on christmas day,if i had to prostitute myself to be at this game i would ,how after all this time ,a semi final against of all people the rags can u come up with the excuse,my tools are in my car,get real ,get a life and get your ticket,
if this is really your wife telling you that you cant go,cos you dont need the expense,tell her to fuck off cos ,youve loved city longer than her.id crawl over broken glass to be at this game.
2nd ly if you have a season ticket, and we get to the final,can i have your ticket for wembley,as im sure your tools will stop you getting there ,or maybe you will be working and cant go any way,and im sure i can find someon for it who will struggle to get one
you truely are a bigger blue than me.

sky tot said:
blueblood08 said:
you truely are a bigger blue than me.
you cannot not be there mate,its 55 quid not 550 quid how many years have you waited for this ,im not havin ago at you so much as trying to make you understand ,your not going to lose your house or anything else over this,even if your in debt up to your neck another 55 quid is nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.