Time to Restore Dzeko...

Absolute toilet.

Aguero has finally regained his sharpness in the last 2-3 games and looks lethal again. Toss up between balotelli and dzeko for the other starting place. Depends on whether the centre halves don't like pace or strength. Tonight it was pace, as our goal showed . But aguero starts every game for me.

In cracks me up when a player joins a club from another country and then all the fan boys start flooding the forums talking shite just because their country finally produced a player of note.

When Chamakh joined Arsenal, there was this Morrocan poster who would come to our fourm just to trash talk Van Persie.

VanPersie said:
In cracks me up when a player joins a club from another country and then all the fan boys start flooding the forums talking shite just because their country finally produced a player of note.

When Chamakh joined Arsenal, there was this Morrocan poster who would come to our fourm just to trash talk Van Persie.

I think you may have made a slight error calling people fan boys.

Totally agree with this. Dzeko and Aguero for the big games, Balo in for the cup games until he starts putting in a shift.

Balotelli so skillful on the ball. But he is not the right man to have as a lone striker. Needs to put more into a shift. Dzeko for me as the loan striker. He can hold the ball up & he's hard to knock off it. But the main thing at the moment is L/B. We have needed a bit of class there all season. Zab will have to cover it on Sunday. Or like someone said earlier Barry has played there before. Would have like to have seen Richards on the right. Chelsea would not have been able to handle his speed or strength. Then play Zab on the left. He is always reliable & puts a shift in. Need to Play NDJ again, we're missing him. He takes pressure off the defense.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Need to Play NDJ again, we're missing him. He takes pressure off the defense.
Last season's NDJ perhaps but, since his recent injury, he is not the same player. Hopefully his form will return in the New Year when we will need him more than ever.

lionheart said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Need to Play NDJ again, we're missing him. He takes pressure off the defense.
Last season's NDJ perhaps but, since his recent injury, he is not the same player. Hopefully his form will return in the New Year when we will need him more than ever.

No. As in my other post NDJ was the wrong sb.
Dzeko would have been the right sub. for Silva!
We would still have 10 mins of matchplay after 2-1 down.
Who would you rather have Dzeko or Nigel on the pitch?

IMO Dzeko would have helped the defense too.
Remember his MOM performance against the gunners helping to get to the loose ball (popped out in the box from 3 converging gunners) and relaying the WC pass to split the defense for Aguero to eventually score.

The best defense is offense! "Six in the City"

First of all I am a Bosnian as well and I do realize that a lot of Bosnian fans on here do talk non sense when it comes to the team and Edin in particular, bet there are some of us who are true fans of both and watch the games for the whole team and support the whole team. Now naturally as I am just a human I am twice as happy when Dzeko plays well and scores but what I really want is for City to keep winning and hopefully win the league. Would I love to see Edin be our top scorer? Of course I would or Kun or Balotelli. We are lucky to have three great strikers but I don't think that single one is perfect enough to start every single game. I personally would start Dzeko and Aguero in the league and gove Cup games to Mario.. Not because he is not as good as the two but to me he acts a little on the immature side when he is on the pitch. Lets not even start to talk about what he does off the pitch, because there is a whole lot to say :) Aguero lately to me at least and from what I have seen has not been performing as well as he did when he just got here. I don't know if the EPL is getting to him(we all know how though of a league EPL is), or if its pressure, or maybe he hasn't adjusted yet(most likely). Today for example other than the assist he had in my opinion he showed nothing. The reason is probabby because Chelsea's defenders are all bigger then him and he had hard time getting aroung them. I am not saying that he shouldn't start but maybe a little rest would help him out. Dzeko on the other hand has been good lately. Yes he hasn't scored but he had 2 great assists against Bayern and did most of the work for the goal against Arsenal :) I feel like Mancini has been watching his every little mistake and benching him for it, while with Aguero on the other hand Mancini had been giving him minutes on the pitch no matter what. :) Even in the game that we played against United Aguero played most of the game and has 1 goal and I think 1 assist, while Edin played 10 minutes and had 2 goals and an assist. They are both great, but little resting for Aguero once in a while wouldn't be bad. :) I don't think at least. As for Mario, I already mentioned it once, but to me he just acts immature on the pitch. Yes he has scored goals, yes he shines once in a while, but while Mario is on the pitch I am just waiting for the moment when he is going to do something stupid and get sent off. Again this is just my opinion and I know that some of you will understand where I am coming from when it comes to our strikers. :) CTID

Dzeko should have come on earlier in the 74th. min! He has the pace and athletic ability!!!
The results might have been different. Perhaps then we might not have to subbed out Lescott at the 85th min. Even then I would bring on Nasri or AJ.

Nigel should never have come on. IMO he stifles the team creativity or attacking flair.

hmmm im not slagging any of our players off but everyone saying that aguero has missed a few chances lately and should be replaced, are we not forgetting dzeko has missed loads this season also? as for people still not convinced by mario's work rate, give yer head a wobble he was great last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.