Time to Restore Dzeko...

Aguero has been the sitter misser recently. Check out the Norwich City game as an example. Aguero isn't in need of rest, he's in need of better form. Balo and Dzeko are both in better form currently, and should be starting.

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Aguero has been the sitter misser recently. Check out the Norwich City game as an example. Aguero isn't in need of rest, he's in need of better form. Balo and Dzeko are both in better form currently, and should be starting.
Aguero may be missing sitters, but he is getting those chances at an alarming rate. And that has a lot more to do with his talent than being lucky. He is a bit like Suarez in that regard. They both duck in and out of danger areas, and are a handful. Yet both make lots of mistakes. You have to take the good with the bad.

Personally, any 2 starting is fine with me. I am although a little less comfortable with Dzeko than I am with the other 2.

15 games , 12 wins , 2 draws and 1 loss , whoever plays upfront in domestic competitions it's obviously working.
Nobody scores nearly as much as we do and a only 2 teams conceded less
As much as i hate rotation Mancini does sometimes, after looking at the table who the f*** am i to say otherwise

Dax777 said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Aguero may be missing sitters, but he is getting those chances at an alarming rate. And that has a lot more to do with his talent than being lucky. He is a bit like Suarez in that regard. They both duck in and out of danger areas, and are a handful. Yet both make lots of mistakes. You have to take the good with the bad.

Personally, any 2 starting is fine with me. I am although a little less comfortable with Dzeko than I am with the other 2.

I think it also has a little something to do with the players he is playing with. Passers and creaters like David sure help a striker get looks at goal; Dzeko plays a pretty good distributor role as well.

For me: big games = Aguero and Dzeko; but since Kun has been anything but sharp with his chances and scoring goals (which is why he is on the team) it's only right to bench him for Sunday. Give Balo-Dzeko partnership a chance. If it works on the pitch like it seems to work off the pitch we should be in tip top shape.

BillyShears said:
Bigga said:
Aguero or Balo needs a rest. Aguero, most likely.

I think we need Edin's industry to make things happen when Silva's tied up or having an off night.

Let's make it so.

Completely disagree. Aguero and Balo both offer much more than Edin, and for me, Balo's performance last night cemented his place as our best centre forward. Fully expect him to start on Sunday with Dzeko benched again.

I get what Kun offers that Dzeko does not; what exactly does Balo offer which Dzeko cannot? And does it outweigh what Edin can offer that Balo cannot?

Agreed....Balo played very well last night for most of the game but if any given 90 minutes "cement" a place for any player then we would have to start with 18 players on the pitch this year don't you think.

GerBlueBear said:
Matty said:
richball_PF55 said:
Aguero doesn't need a rest, he's playing very well.
Aguero doesn't need a rest, he hasn't played 90 minutes once yet!

I'm pretty sure that's largely because he hasn't fully been fit since he's been here. He had that set back in the last international break but yeah, lately he looks a lot sharper I must say.

But, this isn't an Aguero thread so...
-----------------------------------------

Yeah, I can see most of the Dzeko supporters come from Dzeko thread begin to criticize the goals aguero missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.