Timisoara players on £82k Bonus a man to beat us ......

rickmcfc said:
This may be a daft question but im on holiday so im unaware of things back homemfokty related. Is tonight a 1 off game we have to win or is it home and away?
Yo're right it is a daft question!

Home and away.

There is a light said:
This is a disgrace.

Timisoara are ruining Romanian football. Glory hunters with no history![/quote]

haha i love that comment!<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 pm --<br /><br />i agree with corky!

you imbencil ,Politehnica Timisoara was founded in 1921 and has kicked out throughout their history celti atletico shaktar and beateb other well known teams as sporting drew with real madrid etc , so go do your research...

violamaniac said:
you imbencil ,Politehnica Timisoara was founded in 1921 and has kicked out throughout their history celti atletico shaktar and beateb other well known teams as sporting drew with real madrid etc , so go do your research...

When you're looking 'imbecile' up in the dictionary, do a quick search for 'irony' too.

violamaniac said:

It was a joke.

Because many people say that City are ruining football with their money and are a club with no history, he was comparing Timisoara's players having a big bonus as a way of showing that other clubs also spend money when backed by rich people. No offence was meant to your club :)

I'm sure I read somewhere a couple of days ago that they were on £82 to beat us; £82,000 makes more sense!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.