Timisoara ticket

ashton-blues said:
scall said:
Bunch of show offs! I haven't got my ticket yet, went down on Thursday morning, but they said they'll be in the post that afternoon.

Still waiting.....
they told me that they will be posted thursday afternoon but they were still in the ticket office on sunday so i collected mine.

But I'll be in Romania by then! :o)

Yeah, they said they'd be in the post thursday afternoon, and when I rang on Sunday they said "they were posted on Saturday so they should be with you Monday".

My mate Colin in Leicester doesn't get his post until 5pm, if it ain't there tomorrow, he's knackered!

I'm in the same boat. Got a 09:35 flight Weds, so if its not in the post Tues morning I'm stuffed.
Will have to take the e-mail confirmation & blag it in Timi.

I have phoned the ticket office this morning due no show of tickets i now have to pick them up in Timisoara before the game.What a joke.Few of mates recieved them Saturday morning

Doddy said:
I have phoned the ticket office this morning due no show of tickets i now have to pick them up in Timisoara before the game.What a joke.Few of mates recieved them Saturday morning

I'm still waiting for mine, i'm on the 9.35 from heathrow on weds, sat here waiting for the postman, absolute joke

I'm still waiting for mine, i'm on the 9.35 from heathrow on weds, sat here waiting for the postman, absolute joke[/quote]

Waiting for the wife to call me when the post arrives to see if it's turned up.
Quite why they went on sale so late is a mystery.

jimbo101 said:
I'm still waiting for mine, i'm on the 9.35 from heathrow on weds, sat here waiting for the postman, absolute joke

Waiting for the wife to call me when the post arrives to see if it's turned up.
Quite why they went on sale so late is a mystery.[/quote]

Just arrived, normal mail, even though the ticket office told me they were sent recorded/registered.

You should be ok Jimbo, see you on the flight

something came special delivery, but no-one was in to sign for it. Got to wait for it to go back to the sorting office to see if it's the ticket!

mine came Sat am special delivery whilst we were at Spuds - had to be collected yesterday

I am still waiting for a phone call from the ticket office to tell me i can collect from Timisoara give it another 1/2 hour then there will be 1 irate person on the phone.Never criticised the ticket office before always a first time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.