Tinie Tempah - Pass Out to be our second half entrance song

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Spiros said:
Cheers mate

Pacific state?

How soon is now?

Good god, I don't think I will dignify that poll with a vote

The two Oasis tunes they have are a cover by some Brummies and a no-mark song from what is widely regarded as one of the worst albums of all time!

Didn't "Be Here Now" reach number 1 in the album charts?? And I'm sure it went platinum as well....

so did this.....
turn.jpg

so did this
spicegirls-spice.jpg

so did this....
eagleslongroadoutofeden.jpg

SO DID THIS.....
cd-cover.jpg

....your point?

See what I mean about shit choices though.. HA!

I do indeed!

Spiros said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Spiros said:
Cheers mate

Pacific state?

How soon is now?

Good god, I don't think I will dignify that poll with a vote

The two Oasis tunes they have are a cover by some Brummies and a no-mark song from what is widely regarded as one of the worst albums of all time!

Didn't "Be Here Now" reach number 1 in the album charts?? And I'm sure it went platinum as well....

so did this.....
turn.jpg

so did this
spicegirls-spice.jpg

so did this....
eagleslongroadoutofeden.jpg

SO DID THIS.....
cd-cover.jpg

....your point?

See what I mean about shit choices though.. HA!

I do indeed!

Hybrid Theory is a great Album.

God said:
GoldenSilva said:
God said:
They should do the poll on this forum or on another city forum to find out what most city fans want

Or to anyone that buys a ticket at the opening home game? as in, the people that go to the matches.....

Would be easier to do it on a forum

I wasn't suggesting this as a serious option.... I just don't want 'Meenchester ciity play Teenieh Tempa while my hero edin jekko walk in yayayayayayaya'

GoldenSilva said:
phuzion said:
Spiros, where do you 'dj' in town?

you know those kids on the bus that play music out of their phones at full volume?

Haha yes.

I spin on the 142, the fiddy, and if I'm going shopping the 23

I wouldn't say on here where I DJ for fear of of users coming there and asking for 'Manchester music'. It's a big ol' world out there and I'm not a fan of restricting music to one small little town. That's way too far up it's own sphincter.

Hybrid Theory is indeed a great album. If you're 10, are angry about nothing, have completely fucked ears, aren't easily embarrassed by embarrassing lyrics, have never heard rock music, have never heard rap music, have never heard music.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykIA2ddd8Bo[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 am --<br /><br />[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXSmYHEpn7w&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.