Tinie Tempah - Pass Out to be our second half entrance song

Spiros said:
Hybrid Theory is indeed a great album. If you're 10, are angry about nothing, have completely fucked ears, aren't easily embarrassed by embarrassing lyrics, have never heard rock music, have never heard rap music, have never heard music.

Well I'm not 10 and don't have fucked ears and think it's a great album.

Hybrid Theory is indeed a great album. If you're 10, are angry about nothing, have completely fucked ears, aren't easily embarrassed by embarrassing lyrics, have never heard rock music, have never heard rap music, have never heard music.
Or maybe your just a music snob who think's he can decided what's good and what's not because you 'in the biz'. Do me a favour mate and take that stick out your arse. Hybrid Theory was a great début album, just because you might not be able to relate with it doesn't mean others can't. You honestly sound like a patronising twat.

The best gems from this song are "I've been to Southampton but I've never been to Scunthorpe"

"I got so many clothes I keep some at my aunt's house"

"About to be a bigger star than my mum thought, cause every day I got a groupie at my front door"

This man has got to be the best singer songwriter (rapper) the world has ever seen....

Please get this song for the half time entrance, we will be the coolest cats in the premier league!

(i couldn't keep a straight face writng that, who would want us to come out to that utter shite, is it by any chance the people wanting this are under 15, justin bieber fans, and mummy and daddy brought the song for them because they cried in woolworths?) (i know woolworths doesnt exist anymore, but anyone over 15 would have brought music from there at some point)

Re: Re: Tinie Tempah - Pass Out to be our second half entrance s

Tiattos_Waterbottle said:
I reckon De Jong should have his own personal entrance music. Raining Blood by Slayer for example.

Love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.