Tiniest of Margins....

The narrowest margin for me, was in the last two minutes of QPR when Nasri allowed the ball to go out of play for a throw without realising the last touch came off us. What if he kept the ball in to stop the throw as a player normally would?

Celesteauzzuri said:
Balotelli's 95 minute PK v Tottenham at home...he drove, he fell, he scored...and we win the title...
Blue Haze said:
If Mario hadn't earned that penalty against Tottenham and scored it in injury time, we wouldn't have won the league.
This is the one for me.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
IF...we had not shagged those bastards 6-1we wouldn't have won the league...FACT ;)

Not completely in agreement with this, I think it was the 6-1 that embarrassed/inspired them into giving their all for the remainder of the season.
I think if we'd held back and scraped a 2-1 win we'd have won the league by some distance.
Saying that, I'm still glad we walloped them!

If those cunts hadn't got so many bent decisions like Ashley young diving for penalties week in, week out, we'd have won the league by April.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.