Tips to stop co-workers "Women" from Speaking.

haha spot on, kids and eatting !!! Diet my arse "shes been on one for a year now and still looks the same"

shes being "healthy" but spitting her kitkat chunky alover the show!!

Kylieylee said:
haha spot on, kids and eatting !!! Diet my arse "shes been on one for a year now and still looks the same"

stop that kind of talk your starting to turn me on. grrrrrrrr. kitkat chunky, aye caramba

r.soleofsalford said:
Kylieylee said:

stop that kind of talk your starting to turn me on. grrrrrrrr. kitkat chunky, aye caramba

haha ...

this thread is cracking me up, its so true!

One of the fat bints goes "oo im starting to do 5 a day now"
yeahhh terrys chocolate orange doesn't count as one of your 5 a day you fat woman!

foxy said:

yeahhh terrys chocolate orange doesn't count as one of your 5 a day you fat woman!
Haha. I work in an office where I'm really outnumbered. I'm a bloke in a sea of women. It has its really good points (they make me meals some days - brilliant), but I don't half hear some shit.
I've had to listen to:
Marriages ending
Marriages starting again
Babies - fucking non-stop baby talk.
Weight loss/weight gain
The menopause
Periods
Coronation Street/Eastenders/Apprentice/Big Brother/X Factor/Shite
Decorating troubles
Problems with kids
Affairs going on
The list goes on

I don't mind it in bits, but I get it from all angles all the time.

Just look interested and if that doesn't work, ask your boss to have a quiet word with her that it's distracting.

foxy said:

haha well funny !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.