Tips to stop co-workers "Women" from Speaking.

NQT said:
If she smokes call her "Miss Piggy"

It worked for another poster from here

The mad thing is I am out of work nearly 3 weeks now I wouldn't mind if I was back working. Miss Piggy got her way and still has her job the fat woman did everything she could to get me the chop but fuck it I wouldn't change a thing. This woman used to walk around with a bottle of water , mobile phone and a cig in her mouth fat lazy woman did my head in. I think she was blowing off the MD.
There was another old one in the job used to do my head in and all the bollocks to go with it. Had to deal with her most of the days. She dresses young as if she was 18 not 50. So I say to her you dont mind me asking how does your daughter feel about you robbing her clothes and wearing them to work for a 50 year old it is time to dress your age. She wasn't happy and fucked off quick enough I am not 50 I am 45 she said I shouted back who you kidding. Ah fuck it you try and get away with some of the shit and it makes the day go better by having a sly dig here and there.

leighton said:
NQT said:

The mad thing is I am out of work nearly 3 weeks now I wouldn't mind if I was back working. Miss Piggy got her way and still has her job the fat woman did everything she could to get me the chop but fuck it I wouldn't change a thing. This woman used to walk around with a bottle of water , mobile phone and a cig in her mouth fat lazy woman did my head in. I think she was blowing off the MD.
There was another old one in the job used to do my head in and all the bollocks to go with it. Had to deal with her most of the days. She dresses young as if she was 18 not 50. So I say to her you dont mind me asking how does your daughter feel about you robbing her clothes and wearing them to work for a 50 year old it is time to dress your age. She wasn't happy and fucked off quick enough I am not 50 I am 45 she said I shouted back who you kidding. Ah fuck it you try and get away with some of the shit and it makes the day go better by having a sly dig here and there.

Haha its wrong isnt it, the other lady here calls the boss Daddy, makes me sick shes about 45!!!

Kylieylee said:
leighton said:
NQT said:

Haha its wrong isnt it, the other lady here calls the boss Daddy, makes me sick shes about 45!!!

I would say Daddy is getting his end away with her.

leighton said:
Kylieylee said:
leighton said:
NQT said:

I would say Daddy is getting his end away with her.

Ewww it would look that way lol.

Theres a guy who gets mega stressed in our office so he nips out then comes back with a can of lager and drinks it at his desk then he is fine.

leighton said:
NQT said:

another old one 50years old, i think that`s an insult. you agist barsteward

God knows why, but the ITV news currently has a "story" about Jordan and Peter Andre!
Who cares, but it'll be "news" all over the office tomorrow.

Tell her a story of how you were travelling to Kent to see your gran and you were travelling down a windy road and find a lump of fur by the road. On closer inspection its a half alive badger, you reckon it has a few hours left before it dies. Say you thought you would do the best thing for it, you went to a service station and bought some petrol in one of those bottle can things. You take the little thing into the toilet, douse it in petrol. You're about to light it up and you realise how cruel you've been and decide to send it off well, you look through your pockets and you have no treats for him and you're not paying 70p for a fucking mars bar from a petrol station. You keep looking and come along to your little friend, you promptly start to massage him and get him ready for the job. You rummage around the dying badger and find something yourself something to fill, you find it and start pummeling away and you hear the little thing grumbling and moaning. You thought it was enjoying itself so kept going, you felt a strange sense of enjoyment too so you kept on going. Finished off and pulled it out, its covered in blood, you quickly clean it up and it turns out you ruptured a few organs. You drive to a near by field and set the fucker alight.

I can garuntee she'll never speak to you again.

Tell her in a friendly way that a couple of the other women have told you she has bad breath - guarenteed she will keep her mouth shut instead of playing gobshite tennis !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.