Tired Timisoara

hy guys..no no..you got it all wrong...that was our youth team that plays in the 3rd league that played in the cup...good luck tonight...we wish you all the best from Timisoara

being honest , we didnt expect more because the difference between the budgets is absolutely huge , i think we did our best and didnt look to bad over the two matches , i am also proud of our fans that made themselves heard all over this second leg...always and forever POLI Timisoara,good luck city ,i've always liked you well over your town rivals ,hope you win both europa league and premiership

violamaniac said:
being honest , we didnt expect more because the difference between the budgets is absolutely huge , i think we did our best and didnt look to bad over the two matches , i am also proud of our fans that made themselves heard all over this second leg...always and forever POLI Timisoara,good luck city ,i've always liked you well over your town rivals ,hope you win both europa league and premiership

Thank you, you have been very polite, friendly and hospitable over the past few weeks since the draw. You tried your best in the 2 games, you were quite negative but if you'd tried to attack all the time we'd have scored more goals, so you did very well. I wish you every success in your domestic campaign and hope to play you again at some point, because you've been a great set of fans and set a good example to other clubs in Europe and their fans on how to behave and be gracious, good luck and thank you very much, keep posting now and again, it would be fun to know how your club gets on.

Hopefully our next opponents will come and join us pre-match too, it's been really interesting and fun, thanks to all of you, good luck :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.