Title Race 2020/21

Think things have taken a big change in the last week or so ..........City hovering out of sight have suddenly come to the party .......Liverpool are off the boil big time now ....... Ole will con the Man U fans into believing again but put them up against anyone half decent then they will show there real form ........ Spurs are just spurs they have sadly got the City dna that run through your club for 30 odd years.Always threatening but will blow it as usual ......... Leicester still could have a say if they keep key players fit

1st City
2nd Liverpool
3rd Spurs
4th Leicester

that’s my final 4
CITY
Bindippers
Everton
Rags

Sylvestre, that bastion of morality and integrity? The man who makes Stephen Hawking look like Trigger?
The day I listen to what that mutant has to say will be the day I keel over and say 'Farewell, mortal coil. I fear my time has come to an end and I must now bid you all a fond goodbye'. Or, to be less dramatic, 'Heart attack...fuck it!'.

We’re in a fantastic position for the league this season, it’s there if we want it.

I still can’t help but think of the fine margins in games where we’ve dropped points and missed big chances. Liverpool missed pen and the 2 injury time headers against West Brom are the ones that spring to mind most.

Ifs, buts, maybes.

What’s all this shit, with the mantra, “The Table Doesn’t Lie”?
The only position that matters is when ALL of the games have been played and the champion is then crowned.
Until then, there will be teams with games in hand, sequences of “easier” and “harder” games. Also head to head games, where one team is going to drop points relative to other teams in the mix.
Let’s face it, there were “Blues” on here, handing the title to the Dippers a few weeks ago, when they had played two more games than us! There’s going to be plenty of twists and turns as this crazy season unfolds, but no one is the champion until basic mathematics dictate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.