Title Race 2020/21

Just a quick thought, I know the league is scheduled to finish 23 May and UEFA are determined to run the Euros in the summer but the situation with fixtures at the moment is not promising. I think the closing date on this poll may have to change, it has already been stated that if get to the end of every competition we entered then we will have no free midweeks.

Just a quick thought, I know the league is scheduled to finish 23 May and UEFA are determined to run the Euros in the summer but the situation with fixtures at the moment is not promising. I think the closing date on this poll may have to change, it has already been stated that if get to the end of every competition we entered then we will have no free midweeks.
Still think the euros is a crazy idea.. Played in how many different countries?

It’s nuts isn’t it? That’s one plan or they play it in one country, they are making the decision in March. The other thing is European club football resuming next month when countries are battling rising infections whilst trying to roll out a vaccine.

It’s nuts isn’t it? That’s one plan or they play it in one country, they are making the decision in March. The other thing is European club football resuming next month when countries are battling rising infections whilst trying to roll out a vaccine.

The Euros being spread out doesn't really matter, it's no different to the Champions League which hasn't resulted in any outbreaks this season. Teams will be in bubbles, and at that point it doesn't matter if you fly from Paris to London for an international game vs. Paris to Marseilles in a 1 country tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.