Title Race 2020/21

Im sure we'd all take a draw next Sunday

Off course we would... them needing us to drop 7 points.. with no direct influence makes it unlikely. Not impossible but unlikely. If they were to lose however that scenario and 10 points looks more like impossible imo.

I always think 10 points after Christmas is the tipping point. And that is if you still have a fixture against your title challenger left. So basically they really can’t lose.

Will be interesting.

writing liverpool off is crazy and today the shown they want a fight ? putting their body in the way blocking west ham shots and worked hard to beat west ham ? they know the city game is coming and a big 6 pointer and for them do or die

Im sure we'd all take a draw next Sunday

i would bite the hand off the person offering the point right now. but we have to go there wanting the win badly and fight them tooth and nail ? the man city coach drive will be interesting and will the police stop them lining the streets throwing bricks and flares

Off course we would... them needing us to drop 7 points.. with no direct influence makes it unlikely. Not impossible but unlikely. If they were to lose however that scenario and 10 points looks more like impossible imo.

I always think 10 points after Christmas is the tipping point. And that is if you still have a fixture against your title challenger left. So basically they really can’t lose.

Will be interesting.

i think they have worked out that we have to go and play at them united everton and hoping we drop points

They will be cautious next Sunday because a loss absolutely kills their challenge.

City on the other hand have a spring in our step and can really take the game to them if we want....although I hate to say it, I think we will also be cautious since two the of the three possible outcomes greatly tip things in our favour.

Will be interesting.
I’ve always looked at a 10 point gap as you go into the last 15 games as, barring a disaster, fairly safe, that gap means the leading team would need to lose 4 even if the chasing team won every game.

the scousers are coming back into form at just the wrong time....that second goal of theirs vs West ham is the exact type they score against us...really quick break aways.

February is a huge month for us.....a really tough run of games especially with Spurs and Liverpool with also arsenal and a derby on March 3rd

If we can come out of this next run of games with a decent lead at the top then we should be set but I expect us to drop points somewhere (Liverpool and Spurs being the most likely),.......I think its going to be exceptionally close by the end of Feb/start of march

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.