Title Race 2020/21

I love the confidence in here. I'll stick with my City pessimism. Built up over decades and impossible to get rid of.

I'm fully expecting a draw at Burnley and a pumping at Klanfield.

i know what you mean hahahah fear the worst ? but will enjoy the victory like it was never in doubt

The difference this time is Dias.(and Stones)

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Dias picked up a knock at Burnley battling those lumps. Justin time for the Dippers away.

8 wins on the bounce - not a bad run of form over the last 6 weeks :)

Point gains over some of the rest for the last 6 weeks:

6 - United (+1 extra game for them)
7 - Arsenal
9 - Leicester
10 - West Ham
11 - Villa
12 - Leeds (-1 less games)
12 - Burnley
12 - Liverpool
13 - Chelsea
14 - Everton (-2 less games)
16 - Spurs
19 - Southampton (-1 less games)

12 points gained on Liverpool and 16 points on Spurs are the big highlights - incredible scenes.

Cautiously optimistic about the next 2. We've got the title by the balls if we win them both.
Implied probability from exchange betting odds now at c77%. Ours well and truly to lose from here...

Liverpool personally, they have a better manager and salah and mane are world class imo

liverpool being written off in the media will give them all the fire power they
klopp will need little motivation in his team talk ? just pin up the media poster saying man city are fav to win the title and liverpool are finished without there main man in defence

The difference this time is Dias.(and Stones)

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Dias picked up a knock at Burnley battling those lumps. Justin time for the Dippers away.
Fortunately it looks like the two big lumps they have up front will both be out injured

8 wins on the bounce - not a bad run of form over the last 6 weeks :)

Point gains over some of the rest for the last 6 weeks:

6 - United (+1 extra game for them)
7 - Arsenal
9 - Leicester
10 - West Ham
11 - Villa
12 - Leeds (-1 less games)
12 - Burnley
12 - Liverpool
13 - Chelsea
14 - Everton (-2 less games)
16 - Spurs
19 - Southampton (-1 less games)

12 points gained on Liverpool and 16 points on Spurs are the big highlights - incredible scenes.

Cautiously optimistic about the next 2. We've got the title by the balls if we win them both.
Implied probability from exchange betting odds now at c77%. Ours well and truly to lose from here...

having the title by the ball is the best way to let it slip ?? fernandinho getting his both hands on it when the players are lining up collecting there medals works for me

Since lots of people wrote the dippers off, they have gone to spurs and west ham and won.
We need to make sure we don't get beat at anfield next week.
We need to win at Anfield and it will make it damn near impossible for them to catch up if we do. A tie lives things as is. A loss makes it a race.

But a win ends it in February... :)

I just want to sleep for a week and wake up 10 points clear. Would go a long way to make up a shitty 12 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.