Title Race 2020/21

I have a feeling we may not win the league but will win CL and 2 domestic cups.
Nah. I honestly don't see us losing many pts from here on, we don't conceded many chances and we're fucking hard to beat. Liverpool have a very depleted squad atm and they'll go on another bad run imo.

We have Aguero back again (For how long? Nobody knows) and Kev a couple of weeks away.

If we can beat Burnley on Wed then Liverpool next Sunday is our biggest game of the season, win that and we're on the home stretch, I hope.

Burnley 1st tho, Come on City

Nah. I honestly don't see us losing many pts from here on, we don't conceded many chances and we're fucking hard to beat. Liverpool have a very depleted squad atm and they'll go on another bad run imo.

We have Aguero back again (For how long? Nobody knows) and Kev a couple of weeks away.

If we can beat Burnley on Wed then Liverpool next Sunday is our biggest game of the season, win that and we're on the home stretch, I hope.

Burnley 1st tho, Come on City

Beat both Burnley and Liverpool and we'll coast to the title. Would be lovely to open up a healthy gap just as the CL kicks in again.

Avoid defeat in dipperland next sunday and we should be fine for the title nobody else gonna challenge us and the dippers. It seems the hunger is back there with all the players

Who do you guys fear more? (if that's the right word) The rags or the dippers?

we play utd at home. And they play them away. Why are Everton being seen as a big deal?

always a hard away game to everton and they are or will be pushing for europe and possibly top 4
yeah forgot it was home to united and will just as hard anyway ? the liverpool game at the weekend will be the biggest test this city team will face this season but burnley midweek is a must win game first and foremost

PS

pep and city will treat the liverpool away game as a good test and a big factor in going to the big clubs away in the champions league this season and getting trying to get a result in the knockouts away ties ? the knockout away games city have been poor when its judgement time ? so liverpool game will be a good test on both counts

I love the confidence in here. I'll stick with my City pessimism. Built up over decades and impossible to get rid of.

I'm fully expecting a draw at Burnley and a pumping at Klanfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.