Title Race 2020/21

The Dippers scatter gun centre back signings are comical, looks like they are shopping in the "past sell by date" shelf at Lidl whilst we paid full price at Harrod's for Dias. The lad they signed from bottom of the table Schalke is part of the worst Bundesliga defence for years conceding an average of three goals a game , "but Dippers in deadline desperation signings" is not the headline i expect in the morning

The Dippers scatter gun centre back signings are comical, looks like they are shopping in the "past sell by date" shelf at Lidl whilst we paid full price at Harrod's for Dias. The lad they signed from bottom of the table Schalke is part of the worst Bundesliga defence for years conceding an average of three goals a game , "but Dippers in deadline desperation signings" is not the headline i expect in the morning

The player only needs half a decent game and that’s him made for life as one of the best bargain basement January signing of all time.

The player only needs half a decent game and that’s him made for life as one of the best bargain basement January signing of all time.
A couple of clean sheets and he is in the England squad , unwritten law there has to be at least eight Dipper or Rag players in the squad , no matter how shite they are , and yesman Southagate will be only too happy to oblige

Correct.

Assuming we beat Burnley and they beat Brighton we’ll be 4 clear with a game in hand (in all likelihood, 7 clear)

The game at anfield is must win for them and must not lose for us.

Right now I would take a point there but we will never get a better chance to go there and put our foot on their throats.

My worry is that PGMOL will dictate the fate of that game much like they did when we went there in 2019/20 season
You mean, like they do nearly every bloody season.

Liverpool play Wednesday so their normal Thursday slot has been moved to give them more time to prepare for us.
You’re kidding, what’s Klopp going to moan about then? As a side note has anyone noticed as soon as they start winning again his schizophrenia kicks back in and he’s over the top hugging, grinning and bouncing about? One extreme to the other. Humble in success, humble in defeat this man is neither . Side note 2: did they get turned over by the press for their premature ’titles back on boys’ group hugs in the last game?

And this season when we managed to do the same thing.
Exactly - cost us 3 points against the dippers (dropped 2 points whilst they gained 1 point). Similarly the own goal against WBA (a fluke) cost us 2 points.
Two games with fine margins that on an other day would have meant 5 more points than the dippers at this moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.