Title Race 2020/21

Still sticking with the rags.

Stupid sending off tonight didn't help but fuck me the officials bent over backwards to get that GD up.

It’s, buts and maybes, but if we beat Burnley, Liverpool and United, we go 9 points clear of United and at least 10 clear of Liverpool, with superior goal difference. Then I’d they draw, that’s at least 11.

3 massive, massive games.

most important run of games this season. Three wins would be massive and will help up put some daylight between us and the rest of the pack.

most important run of games this season. Three wins would be massive and will help up put some daylight between us and the rest of the pack.
United ain’t for a while and hopefully we’ll be out of sight by then. Liverpool could also drop points, but this is the real proving ground. We win this year, we’ve won the league 5 times in 10 years and have the best squad and foundation to build on. This could be our most important title.

It’s, buts and maybes, but if we beat Burnley, Liverpool and United, we go 9 points clear of United and at least 10 clear of Liverpool, with superior goal difference. Then I’d they draw, that’s at least 11.

3 massive, massive games.
I hope Pep and whoever plays concentrate on tonight’s game. We won’t finish top 4 if they think in buts and maybes.
Nor should anyone that supports City think like that. We of all fans should know better.

I hope Pep and whoever plays concentrate on tonight’s game. We won’t finish top 4 if they think in buts and maybes.
Nor should anyone that supports City think like that. We of all fans should know better.
Yeah, I don’t have the stomach for it, keep looking at our fixtures and doing mental gymnastics. Glad I’m not in charge.

What gives you any evidence that pep won't do what he says he is doing every single week 'only thinking about the next game'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.