Title Race 2020/21

Can't I am retired. I never signed on in my life but you are happy to sterotype over half a million people , I assume nobody in Manchester is unemployed
As you're retired, do you claim a pension from the UK Government?
Just curious as you cultists are always telling everyone that you're Scouse not English.

On a separate note, why have you come crawling out of the woodwork after a couple of wins after disappearing for weeks during a bad run?
Typical bin dipping wum.
You're about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

As you're retired, do you claim a pension from the UK Government?
Just curious as you cultists are always telling everyone that you're Scouse not English.

On a separate note, why have you come crawling out of the woodwork after a couple of wins after disappearing for weeks during a bad run?
Typical bin dipping wum.
You're about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.
Thank you vicar much appreciated. Seriously I don't understand the hatred and venom. We are 30 miles apart and you make it sound like we are living on different planets. Many times in the past I would nip up to Maine Road on a Saturday afternoon to watch a game and dare I say enjoy it.

Thank you vicar much appreciated. Seriously I don't understand the hatred and venom. We are 30 miles apart and you make it sound like we are living on different planets. Many times in the past I would nip up to Maine Road on a Saturday afternoon to watch a game and dare I say enjoy it.
You still haven't answered my questions lar

You still haven't answered my questions lar
I havent come crawling out of anywhere . I get a state pension because I started work at 5 and packed in at 67
I am not a cultist I am a scouser and proud of it
I like to have a look at this site from time to time and try not to insult anybody.
Really I have no problem with you ar your team who are very good. I just offer my own opinions
I would hope you can live with that without turning to insults.

I havent come crawling out of anywhere . I get a state pension because I started work at 5 and packed in at 67
I am not a cultist I am a scouser and proud of it
I like to have a look at this site from time to time and try not to insult anybody.
Really I have no problem with you ar your team who are very good. I just offer my own opinions
I would hope you can live with that without turning to insults.
It's funny that your looking on this site from time to time doesn't include times your lot are going through a sticky patch though isn't it?
You're just another scouse wum who comes on here when the going is good and disappears when it isn't.
As another poster said, you disappear faster than a fart in a hurricane when it isn't going your way.

Some on here flapping about our GD advantage taking a hit last night. While that is obviously true (Stevie Wonder can see that), I'll say this. If we win our two games in hand, each by two goals (not a given, granted. But also, not beyond the realms of possibility), and also win the Derby game early next month, also by two goals, we'd be nine points ahead of utd, and would have reeled back 8 of that GD advantage.

Just saying, like.

They are nowhere near good enough to be in the top 4, yet here we are 'joint top' with the Rag's.

Given at least a 4 goal swing the rags were gifted by the PiGMOL last night it does make me wonder if this title race is being manipulated to increase revenue though selling of TV rights and sponsorship. What happens in the next few games will be telling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.