Title Race 2020/21

Looking back at the table in the original post, it's amazing to see that Liverpool have only picked up 9 points in the 8 games since then, which is the same as Sheffield United! We've picked up 24.

We have obliterated everyone , media darlings Spurs and Chelski who apparently were serious title challengers a few weeks ago are now eleven points adrift and we have games in hand , we have some tough games coming up but i think its our opponents who are shitting themsleves , bring it on.

Apologies FOURTEEN points behind

We have obliterated everyone , media darlings Spurs and Chelski who apparently were serious title challengers a few weeks ago are now eleven points adrift and we have games in hand , we have some tough games coming up but i think its our opponents who are shitting themsleves , bring it on.

Apologies FOURTEEN points behind
I’ve said before I think we will finish a comfortable 9-12 points clear at the top come the end of the season, with about 91/92 points.

The rags I think it’s safe to say will finish second, we can hate on them as much as we want but they would have faded by now and will be best of the rest.

Dippers to fight it out with their blue neighbours for 4th and Leicester to come 3rd.

I’ve said before I think we will finish a comfortable 9-12 points clear at the top come the end of the season, with about 91/92 points.

The rags I think it’s safe to say will finish second, we can hate on them as much as we want but they would have faded by now and will be best of the rest.

Dippers to fight it out with their blue neighbours for 4th and Leicester to come 3rd.

I'd rather United finish top 4 than Liverpool. United don't have Any star players other than Bruno. They have a clown in Ed Woodward running things and won't attract the big names.

If Liverpool don't qualify, you think salah, mane, van dijk will wanna stick around and play Europa? They'll be off to Madrid in a shot

I think if we beat Liverpool Sunday they're completely out of the race. The injuries piling up make me think they're likely out of it regardless, though.

What would really be sweet is if Everton win at the swamp on Saturday. That coupled with a win Sunday put us six clear of United and ten clear of Liverpool with a game in hand on both, not to mention Everton and West Ham being right behind Liverpool as well as Spurs with fewer matches played to potentially pip them for top four.

Not sure there's even much point having Spurs on the poll anymore.

I’d like to take the opportunity to congratulate.... us on winning the league CTID

I think if we beat Liverpool Sunday they're completely out of the race. The injuries piling up make me think they're likely out of it regardless, though.

What would really be sweet is if Everton win at the swamp on Saturday. That coupled with a win Sunday put us six clear of United and ten clear of Liverpool with a game in hand on both, not to mention Everton and West Ham being right behind Liverpool as well as Spurs with fewer matches played to potentially pip them for top four.
Oh that’d be beautiful. Manchester and Merseyside are blue. Liverpool would genuinely be in a scramble for top 4 and I don’t know how they’d cope. Miss top 4 and as Courtneyneild said, their star players will fuck off. You know FSG will penny pinch and Klopp could leave for Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus.

Just been reflecting on the fixtures this past week. I really think City playing at 6pm on Weds and Liv at 8.15pm worked in our favour, psychologically.

They basically knew before their kickoff that it is pretty much all over because we are winning and winning and winning, so even if they do the same, it will be hopeless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.