Title Race 2020/21

Tomorrow night at 9pm we'll be 1 point behind the leaders with a game in hand and at 8pm on Wednesday we'll be 2 points clear on level games. Let's see how much fuss is made then about who's top.

2 lumps of long ball, kick and rush teams lock horns at klanfield, what's fascinating is the ref and var machinations, do they stick or twist with bookings, which reds will they favor, their heads will explode with the connotations

Silvestre is the prime example of footballers suffering brain injuries due to heading the ball , he looks gormless and everything that comes out of his mouth is incomprehensible.
I think it's fair to say that this was the case before he ever headed a ball.

This game is touted as some Blockbuster match bcoz media darlings with red shit are battling for top spot when others are just within the touching distance. Media gets to jizz over a match which has full potential to be borefest, two teams with boring football style with most focusbwill be on who dives more to ge penalty

This game is touted as some Blockbuster match bcoz media darlings with red shit are battling for top spot when others are just within the touching distance. Media gets to jizz over a match which has full potential to be borefest, two teams with boring football style with most focusbwill be on who dives more to ge penalty

Stretford rangers and the KKK candle wavers both can’t defend so I can see goals happening. You have to feel sorry for Martin Tyler as he will be conflicted who to jizz his pants over when either side scores. I won’t be watching this shitefest the title heavyweights kick off at quarter past seven.

If the results go our way we could be top of the table before the Rags kick off at Fulham , lets see how they handle the pressure , my guess is they will fall at the first hurdle , Fulham are not a bad side and with Adebaiyo at the back will be hard to wear down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.