Title Race Question

Pam

Who do we have to keep fit to retain our title and when are the Chelski bastards going to get some injuries? Who would you like this to be?

Matic, Hazard and Costa are the big three for me. Their absences will impact Chelsea more than any other, (particularly Matic and Hazard).

I think as we have shown both last season and in the last few weeks, we still function very well when any of our top players are out, even if two at the same time.

The big question for us is how we will perform without Yaya for a month when we have three hard games. In the past we haven't done too well without him and once again showed how we missed him second half against Burnley. He is the type of player who would swat away Arsenal's flimsy midfield.

The biggest loss to Chelsea for me would be Terry. He is their leader and I think they would struggle without him. After that Costa and Hazard.

Ideally I would have liked both teams to be at full strength for the final 18 games to see who really does have the best side/manager but with our current injuries and Yaya about to leave, it isn't to be on our side.

Agree with the above, biggest test for us is to make it through January without Yaya. After that, it's all about keeping Kompany, Aguero and Silva fit ( Yaya never seems to get injured). Getting Komps, Aguero and Dzeko back should help offset absence of Yaya.

NoahCity said:
Matic, Hazard and Costa are the big three for me. Their absences will impact Chelsea more than any other, (particularly Matic and Hazard).
I'd go along with that. Get Aguero back to his best for us and keep himself and Silva fit and we win the treble. No problem.

mancity2012_eamo said:
NoahCity said:
I'd go along with that. Get Aguero back to his best for us and keep himself and Silva fit and we win the treble. No problem.

How we are out of the Capital One cup

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.