Title Race Question

Mourinho has just bottled it and lost an 8 point lead in a Fergusonesque manner.

I see no reason to be worried about Chelsea.

Pam said:
jimharri said:
That's three questions Pam; which one is the one you are referring to in the thread title?

Missed off the "S" and now it's too damned late. I am sick of Hazard and I don't believe the twat Terry has a full decent season left in him. Hopefully an injury or a drop off in form is pending. Meanwhile, if Sergio would only stay fit.
They do seem to be dodging any serious injuries, ay least to their key players. Can that continue?

alanblue said:
Hazard is the problem all day long.

Him and Terry for me - the latter not just because of his return to decent form, but also his leadership on the pitch. I don't think there are any other natural leaders among them, if he was to get injured I think he would be a huge miss for them

Hazard broken Tibia,
Fabregras snapped Fibia,
Terry lost libido,
Mourinho charged a peado,
Cahill on a sex charge,
Salah in a sex change,
Oscars broken ring,
And Ivanovich in a pear tree!

I don't want Chelsea go to pieces through injuries or whatever. I want them to stay strong - neck & neck with City until May. Then Chelsea can go to pieces. I say this because I don't yet trust you guys to keep the hammer down with a decent lead, and the last thing I want is to see the scum in the title race this season, or ever again.

If you're close in May then Mourinho will have himself tied up in knots and you won't need to wish injuries on them anyway.

city saint said:
I think willian is one of their main players.

Slid under the radar with that one, but he is their most important player, everything goes thru him, without Willian hazard doesn't get the service and matic is left exposed...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think as we have shown both last season and in the last few weeks, we still function very well when any of our top players are out, even if two at the same time.

The big question for us is how we will perform without Yaya for a month when we have three hard games. In the past we haven't done too well without him and once again showed how we missed him second half against Burnley. He is the type of player who would swat away Arsenal's flimsy midfield.

The biggest loss to Chelsea for me would be Terry. He is their leader and I think they would struggle without him. After that Costa and Hazard.

Ideally I would have liked both teams to be at full strength for the final 18 games to see who really does have the best side/manager but with our current injuries and Yaya about to leave, it isn't to be on our side.

To be honest, we had some great games without Yaya. Remember Roma?

It was Burnley one where wemight miss him, yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.