TNT Sports agree 4 year deal to broadcast the FA Cup from 2025/26

Isn’t it illegal?
Who's gonna come knocking on your door? If they do, unless they have a warrant tell them to do one!! It's all scaremongery stories - paid for by SKY etc... when you hear these stories of IPTV users being clamped down on. The only people they target are the people selling the sticks/services. The owners of Sky, TNT etc... are the real thieves!!!!

Who's gonna come knocking on your door? If they do, unless they have a warrant tell them to do one!! It's all scaremongery stories - paid for by SKY etc... when you hear these stories of IPTV users being clamped down on. The only people they target are the people selling the sticks/services. The owners of Sky, TNT etc... are the real thieves!!!!
I watched the Liam Williams fight in the pub (I believe he’s now finished) and Sky Sports is just £17 a month through NOW at the moment which I can afford fine.

I watched the Liam Williams fight in the pub (I believe he’s now finished) and Sky Sports is just £17 a month through NOW at the moment which I can afford fine.

I’d read the small print before I signed up for that. It’s normally about double that. If it is that price, sounds like it’s a long term commitment to me.

I’d read the small print before I signed up for that. It’s normally about double that. If it is that price, sounds like it’s a long term commitment to me.
Free cancellation at any time. The price is due to go up in a few months and I’ll cancel for the summer until they win me back.

If I lived near a City pub then I wouldn’t have Sky at all as the matches were a social occasion for me.

Like when I’m watching Wales, I’m conscious of being the only one in and don’t want to piss the locals off by acting like a tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.