To all the whingers ba*tards on here

Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Fuck off to red cafe and don't come back. Bunch of fucking arseholes. Mods please get a grip and ban these bunch of wankers who only come on after the game.

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....
De Jong should have played...

You horrible bunch of fickle bastards...Fuck Off we don't need you on here ruining it for everyone else!!!

Rant Over.

You cock. 1st class cock.

Carl_Man_City said:
Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Fuck off to red cafe and don't come back. Bunch of fucking arseholes. Mods please get a grip and ban these bunch of wankers who only come on after the game.

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....

You horrible bunch of fickle bastards...Fuck Off we don't need you on here ruining it for everyone else!!!

Rant Over.

What a load of shite. People should be allowed an opinion after a game. I don't really think saying johnson or de jong should have come on is really that bad a thing to say

Did you log on after the game mate? I were ashamed to be a City fan with some of the garbage that were put on here.
Ok...so maybe i shouldn't have posted that...id had a fair few scoops and big enough to man up to that.

But what i don't like is people constantly critizing players week in week out...we should get behind our team. It just seems now were rich people think we can beat anybody...its a reality check if anything.

Citycitytid said:
Did you log on after the game mate? I were ashamed to be a City fan with some of the garbage that were put on here.
Ok...so maybe i shouldn't have posted that...id had a fair few scoops and big enough to man up to that.

But what i don't like is people constantly critizing players week in week out...we should get behind our team. It just seems now were rich people think we can beat anybody...its a reality check if anything.

The vast majority of critisism has come over the last two weeks, this board was full almost to the brim of support for the first few weeks and that was after some very ugly performances against Wolves and Pompey.

Most bluemooners are intelligent enough to form valid opinions and for many it is plain to see when the club is regressing and after the absolute garbage that has been served up since half-time in the rags game, they can see where the real problem lies.

Hughes and virtually all fans were delighted with the signings made in the summer. But what is becoming more apparent week on week, is that he cannot manage those quality players. The blame cannot now be put on the players that we were so delighted to sign. The common flaw running through the team is the manager.

Ha ha, you're still going on about rags. And what makes you think I'm one of them pray tell.[/quote]

Thats easy.....coming out with gay old english comments answer your question for me...RAG!

rickmcfc said:
Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....

Rant Over.
wake up and smell the coffee (or glue in your case) £200m spend and we can beat burnley, fulham, birmingham, wigan or villa, we should have won at least 3 of those. lets see how many of the top 4 drop as many points as we have against these teams. i will tell you the answer now, NONE YOU PLANK
How thick are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.