To all the whingers ba*tards on here

What have the bastard children of these whingers done to warrant such abuse, whinging isn't a crime but being the illegitimate offspring of one surely must be forgiven unlike the defending of the £36m duo of Lescott and Bridge!

moomba said:
The irony of the OP talking about whingers ...

The irony of you popping up moaning about the people moaning about the moaners yet again.

Pam said:
Robbo. said:
So you are saying bluemoon shouldn’t have an opinion?, fuck off yourself and create your own forum about nothing you fucking tit!, I know really deep down you feel anger towards today’s result but you are sop far suck up the arsehole do gooders you wont say out.

I agree.

Yep we should all tow the party line paint a roesy picture and evrything will be just fine

Too many posters on here are so used to watching a shit and unsuccesful City side that they are almost programmed now to accept mediocre, shit football and winning has become a secondary thing!

The position our club is now in financially and the money spent on this team, and it is a MH team now, means that anything other than beating the likes of Burnley at home is just not going to be acceptable.

The performances of late have been worrying to say the least and something is just not right.

The buck stops with the manager, football is a results business and is all about winning, once you stop doing that, especially at the level we are now aspiring at, patience is something that wont be given for to long.

hilts said:
Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Fuck off to red cafe and don't come back. Bunch of fucking arseholes. Mods please get a grip and ban these bunch of wankers who only come on after the game.

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....
De Jong should have played...

You horrible bunch of fickle bastards...Fuck Off we don't need you on here ruining it for everyone else!!!

i always thought there was some sort of conduct on here? as there isnt why dont you and de niro shove it up your arse, this is a forum who the fuck made you the bluemoon internet police, holier than thou tossers

Rant Over.

ha ha, very abusive post. how odd.

blueinsa said:
Too many posters on here are so used to watching a shit and unsuccesful City side that they are almost programmed now to accept mediocre, shit football and winning has become a secondary thing!

The position our club is now in financially and the money spent on this team, and it is a MH team now, means that anything other than beating the likes of Burnley at home is just not going to be acceptable.

The performances of late have been worrying to say the least and something is just not right.

The buck stops with the manager, football is a results business and is all about winning, once you stop doing that, especially at the level we are now aspiring at, patience is something that wont be given for to long.

Well done you are starting to see the light welcome my child you are well on your way to becoming a fully fleged happy clapper. You just need expect that we are sh*t and when we do something it all the better.

Dubai Blue said:
I MUST NOT CRITICISE A SHOCKINGLY SHITE PERFORMANCE EVEN WHEN IT'S THE 5TH IN A ROW.

I MUST NOT CRITICISE A SHOCKINGLY SHITE PERFORMANCE EVEN WHEN IT'S THE 5TH IN A ROW.

hahaha

Look on the brighter side...game in hand with a chance to go 4th.

1 defeat in 15 and Hughes Out etc.. There the scum fans who probably booed at the final whistle.

5th draws is clearly not good enough, but our time will come. Lets get behind them and not abuse them.

Not read every post but why shouldn't we moan on a forum when in the last 7 games we have played mostly rubish against AVERAGE teams not the Chelsea's etc.

FFS Burnley have been getting pated away from home every match until WHEN?

Fulham have been sh*t away from home for years etc WHEN?

Even Bolton got a result at Birmingham.

I accept that now and again we will have an off day but after 150mill spent you dont expect it every week. So don't tell me that i don't have a right to give a crap opinion just because you cant see the wood for the trees.

If City play well I applaud them as well.

Citycitytid said:
Dubai Blue said:

hahaha

Look on the brighter side...game in hand with a chance to go 4th.

1 defeat in 15 and Hughes Out etc.. There the scum fans who probably booed at the final whistle.

5th draws is clearly not good enough, but our time will come. Lets get behind them and not abuse them.

i didnt boo the team or even les, but i also cant bury my head in the sand and pretend the performance of the team, or the managers tactics was anything less the poor and not just for one game. we are streading wate at best. the easier games we should at least look like we have a chance of winning. what happens when the opponents get harder. i genuinely fear we will drop down the league faster.

Citycitytid said:
**Whinging**

Fuck off to red cafe and don't come back. Bunch of fucking arseholes. Mods please get a grip and ban these bunch of wankers who only come on after the game.

Hughes Out...
Mourinho in...
MJ should have played...
Irelend today....
De Jong should have played...

You horrible bunch of fickle bastards...Fuck Off we don't need you on here ruining it for everyone else!!!

Rant Over.

What a load of shite. People should be allowed an opinion after a game. I don't really think saying johnson or de jong should have come on is really that bad a thing to say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.