To boo or not to boo?

I think the pointnhas been made. I actually laughed at it on Wed as I couldn't believe how loud it was. I think if we keep doing it we'll just appear bittercand small time. Oh, and not wanting to start a conspiracy theory here, but why the fuck would UEFA want to have fans at their show piece event who boo their anthem?
Said the same last week but it appears we are in the minority on this. I would far rather hear us singing Blue Moon during the anthem than continue with the booooos. I think we have made our point and the watching millions will not understand why we are booing and those that it is aimed at will either not care, or if they do will have knobbled the referee.

Said the same last week but it appears we are in the minority on this. I would far rather hear us singing Blue Moon during the anthem than continue with the booooos. I think we have made our point and the watching millions will not understand why we are booing and those that it is aimed at will either not care, or if they do will have knobbled the referee.
Spot on. I'm sure even our players would rather hear that.

What a fucking stupid suggestion, why would we stop booing it now.

I'll happily boo all next season too until the cheating, bent, corrupt, racist set of cunts fuck off.

What a fucking stupid suggestion, why would we stop booing it now.

I'll happily boo all next season too until the cheating, bent, corrupt, racist set of cunts fuck off.
Or just give the fans who want to Moscow they're money back, or even a free ticket to the final from their 'family' tickets

See no reason to stop the booing of UEFA after the way the club were treated over FFP and the supporters in Moscow. Hardly unique either, similar protests at Atletico and Barcelona recently - UEFA get the respect they deserve which is very little.

We should continue our protest, but not boo. Instead we should do something that tells uefa and the world what we think, maybe sing a song that is totally anti-uefa. I think booing sounds childish. And every idiot fan and his dog does up and down the country at sterling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.