To boo or not to boo?

Morally I agree with you, but this is now at a different level, these are corrupt people who will use it to pressure the ref to not let us show them up in the final,....
Let the cunts cheat if they have to. We've proved we are the champions of Europe that's good enough for me.

I despise UEFA and this corrupt tournament and if we never played in it again... give a fuck , could I? NO I COULD NOT!!

Last edited:
Why boo louder now that we've won it? Nothing has changed.
Our away fans still haven't been compensated for the so called closed doors game. All teams in the competition still get fined more for leaving a toilet door open than for outright racism.
Disgraceful and no doubt corrupt venue selections still take place....

If you booed before, carry on. If you didn't, join in.
As soon as the jingle ends, shout as loud as you can CITY.

I imagine the Shuttle Bus Chaos posters will be most vociferous.
Normally the comment for anyone whose organisation is characterised by chaos and confusion would be that they couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery. For Uefa the charge would be that they couldn't organise a bus service on their flagship match!

Boo..BOO..

These corrupt charlatans deserve to be in the slammer following the dangerous conditions in the car park in Constantinople.

How no one was crushed to death was simply by the grace of God.

Gill and his lackies MUST be held to account for their criminal neglect and failure of duty of care.

PUBLIC BLACK FLAG PROTEST at the first CL home game !!
Screenshot_20230707-171307_Facebook.jpg

Why boo louder now that we've won it? Nothing has changed.
Our away fans still haven't been compensated for the so called closed doors game. All teams in the competition still get fined more for leaving a toilet door open than for outright racism.
Disgraceful and no doubt corrupt venue selections still take place....

If you booed before, carry on. If you didn't, join in.
As soon as the jingle ends, shout as loud as you can CITY.
Bang on mate.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.