To boo or not to boo?

Shit show by UEFA in Istanbul but now that the Dippers boo them it just feels wrong. Although I do like booing them.

It's not an anthem...it's a fucking jingle
Boo the jingle

Now that I agree with. It manages to be a pompous jingle, too, and that takes some doing.
The Mr Whippy jingle, now, I've always liked it. When that van used to come round our leafy suburb in my childhood, it said summer, summer, summer. It also now says, of course, one of the best captains we've ever had.

We are not booing the CL mate, we are booing UEFA.

I entirely understand that, and I'd boo along with you. I'm not sure that the world does, though, and I do fear that Pep and the players don't. If a big sign were held up to that effect during the playing of the anthem, with exactly those words on it, I'd be booing with the best of them.

Boo..BOO..

These corrupt charlatans deserve to be in the slammer following the dangerous conditions in the car park in Constantinople.

How no one was crushed to death was simply by the grace of God.

Gill and his lackies MUST be held to account for their criminal neglect and failure of duty of care.

PUBLIC BLACK FLAG PROTEST at the first CL home game !!

Its a Boo for me and the nipper.
Fuck em.

Still haven't decided to go in the cup scheme this season,it will be the first
time we haven't since their introduction if we don't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.