To go to vegas or not?need some advice?!

larderland

ok heres the deal

my girlfriend has gone away for 3 months to america working etc,she says she having a shit time and would love for me to visit her blah blah blah

her and her friends are going to Vegas in the middle of August for 7days.

now im just finished college like a month ago and am starting to look for jobs but the jobs industry here (ireland, is on its knees), iv got a good bit in savings and i cant see myself being employed by the time vegas would come around,if i did get employed somewhere that would be even better.

total cost of trip with flights and accom is about 1k.

by the time vegas comes around il have 3k to my name,maybe bit more,maybe bit less,take the 1k out and that 2k for vegas, which is about 2500 dollars which is a lot i think for 7days for a 23 year old

the only thing is shes coming home back to ireland like 2 weeks after vegas?!i havent had a summer holiday in two years as im a bit of a homebird, but vegas is one of my dream places to go.

so basically im asking do you guys think it makes sense to go financially,timing wise and any other factors being taken into account?! or should i just say fuck it im going

thanks for any advice

larderland said:
ok heres the deal

my girlfriend has gone away for 3 months to america working etc,she says she having a shit time and would love for me to visit her blah blah blah

her and her friends are going to Vegas in the middle of August for 7days.

now im just finished college like a month ago and am starting to look for jobs but the jobs industry here (ireland, is on its knees), iv got a good bit in savings and i cant see myself being employed by the time vegas would come around,if i did get employed somewhere that would be even better.

total cost of trip with flights and accom is about 1k.

by the time vegas comes around il have 3k to my name,maybe bit more,maybe bit less,take the 1k out and that 2k for vegas, which is about 2500 dollars which is a lot i think for 7days for a 23 year old

the only thing is shes coming home back to ireland like 2 weeks after vegas?!i havent had a summer holiday in two years as im a bit of a homebird, but vegas is one of my dream places to go.

so basically im asking do you guys think it makes sense to go financially,timing wise and any other factors being taken into account?! or should i just say fuck it im going

thanks for any advice

go and enjoy yourself you only live once, no doubt it will be a top/surreal experience.

apologiees,there actually going for 5 days,but i can jjust go a day earlier and leave a day later i suppose to make it a full week

des hardi said:
do her mates expect you to join them in las vegas???

go go go young man!!!!

ye its cool with them,i know them well enough and get on with them.

larderland said:
Vagivoovoo said:
I've been, it's not that great.

why so may i ask?
It's dry as fuck and it's as tacky as Blackpool. You'll end up throwing all your cash away on pointless shit.

Fuck the missus and go somewhere with character.

Vagivoovoo said:
larderland said:
Vagivoovoo said:
I've been, it's not that great.

why so may i ask?
It's dry as fuck and it's as tacky as Blackpool. You'll end up throwing all your cash away on pointless shit.

Fuck the missus and go somewhere with character.

the only thing is,where to go?iv done spain/portugal/france numerous times and a good bit of europe and im sure shel be close to broke when she comes home considering shes been there 3 months,it is a predicament

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.