To Mr Mancini ...

Chicken Kiev said:
Ohhh here we go with yet another bottom licking thread.....

All i ever see you do is post pisstakes on people's threads! If you have nothing of relevance to input then don't bother.

On Topic, i agree with the OP. Mancini made some mistakes and he learnt from them to get us to where we finished. Can't wait to see what next year brings

de niro said:
bluefandk said:
I love these threads its a great oppertunity for the Mancini haters to get a few digs in.

They can pretend Mancini was only lucky and really isnt that great a maneger or they get to express their hope that he might fail next season.

The haters have been proven wrong and Mancini has made them all his bitches.

Forza Mancini.

well he was lucky considering we were dire for 75% of the season.

We won the fa cup because Mancini is a grat maneger.

We came joint second because Mancini is a great maneger.

And we were not dire for 75 % of the season.

You repeting the same bullshit over and over again dont make it true.

greeny-ctid said:
Blue Haze said:
greeny-ctid said:
In your first full season you have brought us everything we dreamed off.

I still dream of the EPL trophy. D:

that will be next season mate he is good enough to deliver it to us! and will do! :L

By beating everyone and losing to Arsenal, Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool and drawing with Tottenham. I'd rather finish 2nd and see us beat all the big guns.

Eastlands90 said:
greeny-ctid said:
Blue Haze said:
I still dream of the EPL trophy. D:

that will be next season mate he is good enough to deliver it to us! and will do! :L

By beating everyone and losing to Arsenal, Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool and drawing with Tottenham. I'd rather finish 2nd and see us beat all the big guns.

Really? I would forget about all that the minute I saw our blues lift the cup

Start of the season the minimum requirement was top 4 and a decent Cup run(finalists).. and Mancini achieved that.

In my opinion he over-achieved by finishing level on points with Chelsea in 3rd. place and winning the FA Cup. And had we done the double over the rags we would have finished level on points with them! That's how close we were.

But mistakes were made. Signings such as Boateng, Kolarov and Dzeko weren't as effective as hoped for. But the fact that these three players and the other new signings have another year to make improvements lead me to believe that the verdict was overall "job done".

The figures don't lie!

But it will be even more demanding next season. The minimum requirement is another challenge for the Premiership, another blast at a cup, and almost as importantly, Quarter finals or better in the Champions League.

We have to play like we did in the last 7 or 8 games of the season ALL that way next season. The inconsistencies have to be ironed out and the improving morale needs to be developed.

But the reality is that Mancini is working from season to season and will be judged at the end of each one. He won't have the luxury of a long-term plan.

This time next season we might very well be regurgitating all the old Mourinho stories yet again!

Soulboy said:
Start of the season the minimum requirement was top 4 and a decent Cup run(finalists).. and Mancini achieved that.

In my opinion he over-achieved by finishing level on points with Chelsea in 3rd. place and winning the FA Cup. And had we done the double over the rags we would have finished level on points with them! That's how close we were.

But mistakes were made. Signings such as Boateng, Kolarov and Dzeko weren't as effective as hoped for. But the fact that these three players and the other new signings have another year to make improvements lead me to believe that the verdict was overall "job done".

The figures don't lie!

But it will be even more demanding next season. The minimum requirement is another challenge for the Premiership, another blast at a cup, and almost as importantly, Quarter finals or better in the Champions League.

We have to play like we did in the last 7 or 8 games of the season ALL that way next season. The inconsistencies have to be ironed out and the improving morale needs to be developed.

But the reality is that Mancini is working from season to season and will be judged at the end of each one. He won't have the luxury of a long-term plan.

This time next season we might very well be regurgitating all the old Mourinho stories yet again!
I'd say that's about right.

So we're deffo getting Jose next year yes?

Soulboy said:
And had we done the double over the rags we would have finished level on points with them! That's how close we were.

I'd rather have turned the draws with Birmingham, Blackburn and Fulham in to 6 extra points if we're looking at winnable matches.

Many of our players have been in Champions League Finals and winning their domestic League. That's what we need to be aiming for.

Mancini10 said:
MANCINI IS THE BEST MANAGER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!

THIS YEAR I WILL BE BUYING A 'MANCINI 10' SHIRT, EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR CITY HAS MADE US INTO A WORLD CLASS TEAM!!

MANCINI IS AN AMAZING MAN IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY, NO ONE PERSON IN FOOTBALL IS BETTER - 10 X THE MANAGER MOURINHO IS, 1000X THE PERSON MOURINHO IS!

FORZA MANCINI FOREVER!!!

I think you've had a caps lock lapse cock !

Soulboy said:

Hush now.

You know as well as I do that Robert Manc is here to build a dynasty. I've heard he's going to get given a 10 year contract in a couple of weeks - and is then going to move the entire extended Manc clan from Italy to Beswick. He's bought a street of terraced houses and they're all going to live next door to each other.

It'll be like Bread with Italians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.