To Mr Mancini ...

BillyShears said:
Soulboy said:
But the reality is that Mancini is working from season to season and will be judged at the end of each one. He won't have the luxury of a long-term plan.

Hush now.

You know as well as I do that Robert Manc is here to build a dynasty. I've heard he's going to get given a 10 year contract in a couple of weeks - and is then going to move the entire extended Manc clan from Italy to Beswick. He's bought a street of terraced houses and they're all going to live next door to each other.

It'll be like Bread with Italians.

This argument is beneath you BS. You're parodying a person who doesn't exist.

BillyShears said:
Hush now. You know as well as I do that Robert Manc is here to build a dynasty. I've heard he's going to get given a 10 year contract in a couple of weeks - and is then going to move the entire extended Manc clan from Italy to Beswick. He's bought a street of terraced houses and they're all going to live next door to each other. It'll be like Bread with Italians.
they sniff uncertainty in the air and feel it's safe to come out of the dismal darkness before creeping back again as our destiny unfolds.

BillyShears said:
Soulboy said:
But the reality is that Mancini is working from season to season and will be judged at the end of each one. He won't have the luxury of a long-term plan.

Hush now.

You know as well as I do that Robert Manc is here to build a dynasty. I've heard he's going to get given a 10 year contract in a couple of weeks - and is then going to move the entire extended Manc clan from Italy to Beswick. He's bought a street of terraced houses and they're all going to live next door to each other.

It'll be like Bread with Italians.

Buy eet, sell eet, ze game eez getting ard

Prestwich_Blue said:
We were lucky. Up to 25 minutes into the semi our season could still have gone to shit quite easily. Arsenal & Spurs then blew it in the league. He won't get away with that next season.

and on such fine margins careers are defined.

Mark Robbins anybody...

toffee balls said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We were lucky. Up to 25 minutes into the semi our season could still have gone to shit quite easily. Arsenal & Spurs then blew it in the league. He won't get away with that next season.

Mark Robbins anybody...

Rather than "luck" I'd rather go with "fate"!

We had many unlucky moments last season, so I think the manager deserved a few lucky ones as well. Bearing in mind what he had to contend with at times...

But had he got it totally right last season... we would have been Champions.

Of that I have no doubt. So "can do better" will remain on the annual appraisal...

toffee balls said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Mark Robbins anybody...

Robbins is a dirty rag.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Eastlands90 said:
greeny-ctid said:
that will be next season mate he is good enough to deliver it to us! and will do! :L

By beating everyone and losing to Arsenal, Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool and drawing with Tottenham. I'd rather finish 2nd and see us beat all the big guns.

Really? I would forget about all that the minute I saw our blues lift the cup

In a way i would too, but imagine us losing and barely drawing all the derbies from now on. Losing to Chelsea, losing to Arsenal, not a great thing. Thats the difference between Chelsea and us.

If the steady improvement in the team/squad continues I can't see how anyone can complain or moan about Mancini. We have come a long way in a short period of time so i think we can expect a slowing down cos the nearer the top we get the harder it will become to improve.

Like my old school report always said " doing well but can do better"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.